Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Quitting the EDL
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Not too sure that western methods are any better than halal methods. I worked briefly for Asda before I started nursing, and the slaughterhouse at the plant was grim, to say the least. I ended up a vegetarian for the 18 months I was there. Some right sadistic bastards worked there and all.

cybicle
    Free Member

so, if I were to be a member of the purely fictional ‘ English patriotic party’, well that would be ok then?

“Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.”

– Samuel Johnson

yunki
    Free Member

has anyone tried a patch or is one of those new e-cigs any good for quitting the EDL…?

Lifer
    Free Member

winston_dog – Member
    The old style NF used to support the reintroduction of strict Sunday trading laws, I also think this would be a good idea. My Mrs works as a retail manager and I know how tough the Sundays are for her and her staff. The same goes for Bank Holidays to.

Wasn’t the NF pretty much defunct when the Sunday trading act came in?

winston_dog
    Free Member

Wasn’t the NF pretty much defunct when the Sunday trading act came in?

Your right, it was the BNP.

binners

Does anyone know the BNP’s attitude towards the licensing laws?

Lifer
    Free Member

And regardless I don’t see how forcing everyone who works in the week to do thier shopping on 1 day would help ease the load for shopworkers? (Apologies for tangent)

binners

What about Saturdays?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmULYr1nsZ0[/video]

Lifer
    Free Member

I SURE AS HELL DON’T ROLL ON SHABBOS!

cybicle
    Free Member

I agree with the EDL that Halal meat slaughtering practices should be outlawed or adapted to reduce the suffering of the animal.

Talk about clutching at straws. Why is this bollocks about Halal slaughter trotted out whenever there’s a discussion that involves the BNP/EDL and Islam? Why do they never mention Kosher slaughter, battery chickens, veal production, or any other example of contentious treatment of animals? Why no outrage about hunting with dogs? The humanitarian argument is utterly bogus, and anyone taken in by it is an idiot. The EDL are nasty xenophobic scum, end of.

I find it quite telling that (as far as I can recall), nobody ever comes on here and admits to being an all out supporter of the EDL/BNP, etc. The most people seem prepared to admit to is agreeing with some of their policies or some other wishy washy bollocks. I would personally have more respect for someone who had the courage of their convictions.

See, to do so would require a certain amount of courage. Something noticable by it’s absence in cowardly bigoted scum.

who in their right mind would come out as a full on racist nowadays, seriously?

Nobody in their right mind, is who.

I think the fact that xenophobes can no longer feel comfortable publicly spouting their vile hate, is fantastic, and an indication that our society is moving in the right direction. Forever may that trend continue.

yossarian
    Free Member

Equality for all!

Except choirboys

marko75
    Free Member

Equality for all!

Except choirboys

Dont you think choir boys have suffered enough?

On the plus side this does show that even the most fervent of believers can change their views. However, regardless of what you believe, everyone is allowed to have their own views regardless if they upset the STW massive. In your views they may be scum – but they are (hopefully) tax paying citizens of the UK with the right to say as they please.

cybicle
    Free Member

Humanitarian? I meant ‘humane’. I can’t imagine the EDL to ever come up with an argument for Humanitarianism. I think I got a bit carried away with vitriol towards xenophobes. Perhaps ‘scum’ is an extreme description, perhaps I should be more forgiving and tolerant. Very hard to tolerate the intolerant though.

yossarian
    Free Member

Dont you think choir boys have suffered enough?

Look at what they wear, asking for it IMO

konabunny
    Free Member

I agree with the EDL that Halal meat slaughtering practices should be outlawed or adapted to reduce the suffering of the animal.
    The old style NF used to support the reintroduction of strict Sunday trading laws, I also think this would be a good idea.

I’m not a fascist but I have very strong views about train punctuality.

I’m not a Taleb but their views on payday financiers is somewhat persuasive.

I’m not a militiaman but their policy on straw-graspers is engaging.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘Quitting the EDL’ is closed to new replies.