Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 135 total)
  • Quitting the EDL
  • Pigface
    Free Member

I don’t want to go into the politics of the EDL we did that thread a few weeks ago. I do have one question, where does Tommy Robinson get his income? It said he used to run a plumbing business, he has been jailed but still seems well dressed etc, anyone know.

ton

obviously, he is still a drug dealing neo nazi, reaping the rewards from others misery….. 🙄

aracer
    Free Member

Is he no longer into disco then?

patriotpro
    Free Member

obviously, he is still a drug dealing neo nazi,

Wild smash in the dark that ton or have you got proof?

Last documentary I saw him on he had a tanning-shop…All the tanning-shop owners near to me run about in flash motors so I would say that’s where he gets his money, that and donations.

Not watched the it last-night, was it good?

ton

Wild smash in the dark that ton or have you got proof?

there is no smiley to add that is ‘tongue in cheek’. 🙄 🙄

fasthaggis

All the tanning-shop money laundering shop owners near to me run about in flash motors

😉

binners

He owns a successful and very lucrative chain of Islamic book shops

bigG
    Free Member

I thought he sold ray guns?

[video]http://youtu.be/AIPD8qHhtVU[/video]

geoffj

You mean he’s no longer doing Time Team? 😯

allthepies
    Free Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)

” Lennon owns a sunbed shop in Luton.”

Tommy Robinson aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

cybicle
    Free Member

Well, he doesn’t seem as thick as the vast majority of neanderthals who comprise the EDL membership, so I’d suspect he’s managed to get by quite comfortably on party ‘donations’ for the last few years, and if he’s got any sense, has spirited away some of those funds for a rainy day.

MSP

I take it he is now trying to recreate himself as some kind of media/celebrity persona. Looks like it might be working too.

shermer75
    Free Member

He’s probably made himself a right tidy little sum the way energy prices have gone up recently.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he doesn’t seem as thick as the vast majority of neanderthals who comprise the EDL membership

My dog looks bright in that company tbh – though they would hate her for she is black and from Germany

johnellison
    Free Member

she is black and from Germany

So were the SS…

gordimhor

If he’s genuine and has had a change of heart then fair play to the guy. I saw the end of the programme but so far I’m not convinced.

footflaps

He’s probably made himself a right tidy little sum the way energy prices have gone up recently.

🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

No ton, proof please…

All the tanning-shop money laundering shop owners near to me run about in flash motors

The launderette-owners never seem to show themselves, a bit odd that. 😉

yunki
    Free Member

patriotpro – how has tommy robinson’s move effected the way that you personally view the EDL?

Will you be tearing down tommy’s poster from your bedroom wall?
    Or will you be following him and cancelling your EDL membership?

konabunny
    Free Member

Tanning shops? Wait a minute – he’s a racist who made his money from people who want to make their skin darker?

footflaps

Tanning shops? Wait a minute – he’s a racist who made his money from people who want to make their skin darker?

I know, coming over here with their natural tanned look, not prepared to put in the hard graft down the salon. Makes me sick etc etc….

BermBandit
    Free Member

I watched it. Very interesting bit of telly. Only time will tell.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Not seen the programme yunks so ill reserve judgement until then.

In the meantime i’ll leave you n ton to your mellow-drama.

Any backing evidence that TR is a racist is also welcome…

ton

patriotpro, have you read my input on this thread?
    do you read things and take them in, in a totaly differant context to how they are written?

what does this… 🙄 mean?

cybicle
    Free Member

Any backing evidence that TR is a racist is also welcome…

It’s confusing to ascertain exactly what Tommy Robinson is, given that he choses to hang out with Zionist extremists, white supremacist neo Nazis, anti Semites and more recently, even Muslims. What is clear, is that he is confused, angry, frustrated, violent and hateful young man who has chosen to direct his ire towards Islam and Muslims in general. Maybe he got bored with beating up women.

It will be interesting to see whether a violent thug can be rehabilitated into a positive member of society. Maybe he has seen the light, who knows. Maybe it’s all just a cynical publicity stunt. We’ll see.

thejesmonddingo

Have any of the bookies priced this up?IMHO anything better than 13:8 on on cynical publicity stunt is a licence to print money.

thejesmonddingo

Oh,as a side note,he’s quite an interesting violent thug,in that he has got to his advanced age without being able to decide who he hates most,hence him hanging about with seemingly random other violent thugs.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Any backing evidence that TR is a racist is also welcome

That is the beauty of PC gone mad it means even the racists have to speak of cultures and other things to make sure their message is not racist. It must hurt to know you have lost to such an extent you cannot even say what you really mean – does it?
    Hopefully he is having an epiphany, I am not convinced as yet, hopefully you will too
    So where you shopping these days ?

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

The Muslasmic Ray Guns thing always made me laugh; then I found out he was trying to say Islamic Rape gangs – if someone more with it said that there are a few areas were they could really stir up trouble before anyone actually bothered to investigate… oh, they did…

I actually wonder if this is just the first steps in preparation for trying to get into politics proper. The EDL isn’t a political party but if they had a party that represented their raison d’être then I’m sure it would do better than the BNP.

Of course we all know proper political parties espouse peace etc. even when they have close ties with thugs and murderers.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Any backing evidence that TR is a racist is also welcome

This is a very good point, Tommy Robinson left the BNP when he found out that black people weren’t allowed to join.

Mind you, it took him a year of BNP membership before he discovered this shocking revelation, something which most people might have concluded after their first party meeting.

I saw the programme last night and I have to say that I was left fairly convinced that he was being genuine. And of course this sort of transformation from being a bigot to a liberal is hardly new and has occurred throughout history, an obvious recent example is Matthew Collins of Hope not Hate.

I did find him not wanting to see his old mate Mo Ansar a little strange.

And I’ve also always been highly suspicious of Quilliam, which appears to me as some sort of dodgy Blairite front organisation.

So I’ll wait and see how this plays out before being totally convinced of Robinson’s Road To Damascus miraculous conversion.

patriotpro
    Free Member

ton – So the eye-rolling was sarcasm? If ive misread your comments then i sincerely apologise. 🙂

Junky – your twittering as usual…

PS – i heard Tommy buys his stone-island gear off of MO’s bro’s market stall but its not real so much cheaper – PS I have no proof of that so take with the pinch of salt all the other snippets of mellow-dramatic speculation on this here thread.

benji
    Free Member

Perhaps he has gone to nPower 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

your twittering as usual..

Your evading as usual
    Are your views so unpalatable you cannot publicly state them or are you ashamed of them?

IanMunro
    Free Member

The Muslasmic Ray Guns thing always made me laugh; then I found out he was trying to say Islamic Rape gangs – if someone more with it said that there are a few areas were they could really stir up trouble before anyone actually bothered to investigate… oh, they did…

Possibly also of note is original footage for the Youtube vid came from PressTV
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_TV

Lifer
    Free Member

Why is that ‘of note’?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why is that ‘of note’?

I’m guessing because as Press TV is Iranian, it proves that the clip must have been tampered with in some way to make the EDL supporter look incredibly stupid.

Surely no one who supports the EDL can be that stupid ?

Yep, the whole thing was probably staged managed by the Iranian government. I bet the Iranian government even organised the EDL march. Just to discredit the EDL.

konabunny
    Free Member

Having seen the “infamous” Robinson-Paxman interview, he doesn’t seem particularly stupid, but just so pissed off that his mouth is moving ten times faster than his brain. It’s maybe not surprising that he lost the incoherent Muslim-baiting once he calmed the flip down. Just weird that it took him so long to get there.

And as for Robinson…

piemonster

Why is that ‘of note’?

Because PressTV found the stupidest, drunkest, most incoherent idiot they could(not an easy task in the circumstances) in order to maximise the effect of the end product, that being propaganda.

I don’t usually like propaganda, for obvious reasons. But this case does seem to be an exception.

cybicle
    Free Member

Having witnessed a few EDL ‘demonstrations’, I’d say the bloke in that video is fairly representative of the average EDL member. Tommy Robinson may be a touch more intelligent than most of them (really not very difficult), but he’s still an ignorant, uneducated, hateful violent thug. Perhaps he’s now a bit less ignorant, hateful and violent. Who knows? Only time will tell.

ton

can i just ask, does anyone on here think that it is possible to agree with some of the stuff edl and mr robinson stand for, but not be a mindless racist thug?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘Quitting the EDL’ is closed to new replies.