Quite an important “What if…” moment here….

Home Forum Chat Forum Quite an important “What if…” moment here….

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Quite an important “What if…” moment here….
  • Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

eve’s hot 8)

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

If Eve thinks she’s the only human in existence why has she got her chuffed hidden?

julianwilson

I am fairly sure i am straight and like ladies. But i think if i had been wandering around a jungle for months and bumped into that lady then in my “oh hell, a lady?!” awkwardness, i could probably manage to come across as the camper than a row of Brownies too.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

If Eve thinks she’s the only human in existence why has she got her chuffed hidden?

At first I thought it was a very unkempt chuff 🙂

julianwilson

Re my **yikes!** above: I can’t believe that the four letter word beginning with H that is the opposite of Heaven gets swear filtered!

Just in case you thought i was getting all potty-mouthed and that…

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

At first I thought it was a very unkempt chuff

Me too so I was relieved somewhat.

GNARGNAR

I think the answer to the what if question is: Homosexuals are an abomination. Apparently. So God would probably have scratched his head and wondered what went wrong, before dispatching an angel to murder Adam….the whole unfortunate episode would be airbrushed from the bible and homosexuality would never ever rear its ugly head again.

Oh wait………..

trailmonkey

The thought that Adam was “good with colours” is probably preferable to the prospect of the human race flourishing as a result of the only available genes – Adam, Eve and their children – mixing up.

No wonder we’re all screwed.

It was not the ‘brazilian’ rainforest – that lady def needs a razor

Typical southern mtb-er

surfer

Homosexuals are an abomination. Apparently

Female genitalia also, hence the virgin birth and various other weird and wonderful explanations of babies being born without using the birth canal.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

errm, sufer I’m not sure anyone suggested that Jesus didn’t arrive via a birth canal just that no-one else had been there first.

The lady in question could have been a dyke ??

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Female genitalia also, hence the virgin birth

Virgin referred to unmarried not unpoked.

surfer

errm, sufer I’m not sure anyone suggested that Jesus didn’t arrive via a birth canal just that no-one else had been there first.

An only child?

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

It was not the ‘brazilian’ rainforest – that lady def needs a razor

How could you tell?

surfer

Virgin referred to unmarried not unpoked.

In the literal Hebrew interpretation yes however the Christian interpretation was virgin.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

In the literal Hebrew interpretation yes however the Christian interpretation was virgin.

So which one was first?

GNARGNAR

Neither. The bible is literally the word of god. There is no interpreting it. Just do what it says and you’ll get to heaven.

Where no doubt there will be an abundance of hard drugs, booze and hot sex.

project

A very stereo typical view of how gay men react and look,perhaps you should come out more GNARgnar,
    Hey but very funny.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Quite an important “What if…” moment here….’ is closed to new replies.