Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Quick scan of Ragley hardtail range for 2023
  • Ben_Haworth

Very much keeping on with keeping on. No wild claims, just minor tweaks and updates to popular hardtail range.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story on our front page at:

Quick scan of Ragley hardtail range for 2023

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

andyspaceman

Interesting that the Blue Pig & Piglet are still offered as 27.5″ wheeled bikes, front & rear. Not being judgemental, and it shows that there must still be demand.

For the Piglet in particular though, 29″ sounds like it’d make more sense for the described use-cases, in larger sizes at least. A ‘Little-Wig’, or ‘Wiglet’ if you like.

Some nice colour options, particularly the fade on the Big-Wig.

imrobert

For the Scout hardtail launch, the pro riders chose 27.5 too.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Yay, another year of minimal geometry change. Still keeps my 2018 Whyte 909 contemporary.

sillyoldman

Geometry started looking dated last time around. Surprised there aren’t bigger changes.

matt_outandabout

This colour. 👌

stingmered

Hopefully more availability than previously. Tried to buy a 2021 mmmmbob a month after launch. Never came in stock again!

Ozak42

The only bike I’d personally be interested in is the Big Wig, as I love 29 wheels and steel hard tails. However, the sizes listed are medium, large and XL, but the reach numbers read like they are for a conservative small, medium and large bike.

NormalMan

The Big Wig Race has me all sentimental about my old Fisher SuperCal 😢

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.