Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Quick horror movie
  • Brainflex

https://imgur.com/y9OZ9xX

https://i.imgur.com/y9OZ9xX.mp4

I give up, if someone can get it to show here, that would be appreciated.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Yikes!

RoterStern
    Free Member

Saw the same thing a few years ago on an Autobahn here. Car in front had two roof mounted bikes come loose and fly off the back of the car and bounce directly in front of our car full with the family. Thank god both bikes bounced toward the hard shoulder and missed us by inches.

whitestone
    Free Member

Not done videos on imgur but for images there’s a copy option for both BBCode and the actual URI of the image (not the page URI)

timbog160

I’m seeing it 3 times. Looks like the back wheel took most of the impact?

globalti
    Free Member

I know somebody who drove many miles up the M6 with a bike hanging off the back by its wheel straps. By the time they realised, the handlebar had worn down to half way through the brake.

martinhutch

Hard to guess what speed he’s doing there, combined with the little bottom out on the dip, but I’m guessing that even if he has attached it properly, he has exceeded the max recommended speed for the product – My Thule towbar rack is only rated up to 60.

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh, that makes me properly wince!

daern
    Free Member

Shoes came off. Definitely dead.

globalti
    Free Member

Why do the bikes have to be displayed like trophies on the outside? Why didn’t they just put them inside the car where they would be safe from theft and damage?

sirromj

Why do the bikes have to be displayed like trophies on the outside? Why didn’t they just put them inside the car where they would be safe from theft and damage?

Agreed. I strap my kids to the outside of the car and keep the bikes inside.

DezB
    Free Member

He was going to fast for me to see how much luggage was in the boot.

nicknameless
    Free Member

Expect to see this in a tubeless vs tubes thread very soon. Obviously a ghetto set up.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

That’ll buff out

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Quick horror movie’ is closed to new replies.