Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Quick favour – what’s the SP discount code
  • riddoch

I’ve got a Sports pursuit basket ready to go and I can’t see the discount code, for some reason that bit of the website doesn’t believe I’m a member, anyone fancy passing it on to me?
    Ta

Mark

I’ve sent you a DM

Frankers
    Free Member

I didn’t know there was a Sports Pursuit discount code available. Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can find it. Thanks

vondally
    Free Member

‘waves’ same here please ..how does it work?
    EDIT…sorted and worked out by person looking over my shoulder.

benp1

Just so I understand, does it work on top of whatever discounted price is on the SP website? They sell normal stuff at RRP as well

DezB
    Free Member

Blimey, didn’t know about this either, buy loads from there, been wearing my lovely O’Neal glasses all day today. Want discount!
    [edit] easy enough to find, here 😊

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Hello
    Trying to order a paddleboard off SP however using the code from https://singletrackworld.com/members-save at SP checkout is giving a “code not valid” error. The linked terms and conditions page is giving a 404 error too.

Can anyone help?

spooky_b329

I didn’t realise there were so many discounts for subscribers 🙂

ThePinkster

Only just seen this – isn’t the SportPursuit discount code only for new SP users to use on their first purchase?
    I’ve been using them for years but whenever I’ve tried to use the code I’ve had the same error as @yourguitarhero.

charliedontsurf

Hi,  the SP discount code is for new users.  This  code and other ST member discount codes can be found in the members section, which is located at… https://singletrackworld.com/members-area/

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I was a new user.

However, I didn’t look close enough – it says the code expired on April 30th 2021

gonetothehills
    Free Member

it says the code expired on April 30th 2021

Yes, just seen that too – it’s not being accepted in the cart on the SP site.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quick favour – what’s the SP discount code’ is closed to new replies.