Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Question for the techno trainspotters
  • ianv
    Free Member

I am currently really in to the sort of driving, trancy techno being played out by people like Oscar Molero, DJ Boss and Luka Baumann. Also the more recent stuff from Go Hiyama and Taakaki Itoh that is less detroit influenced.

Any suggestions for other DJ's to look out for assuming that I want more of the same and I hate bad mixing?

disco_stu
    Free Member

some other names i'd suggest – grovskopa, exium, inigo kennedy, redshape and of course birminghams finest – surgeon

ianv
    Free Member

I like grovskopa, never been a big fan of surgeon. Will have a listen to Exium (looks promising) and Redshape.

Cheers,anyone else?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tjr666
    Free Member

of course birminghams finest – surgeon

+1 for Surgeon, absolutley supreme…on a similar tip, Rob Hall is worth checking out, he usually has free mixes for download on his site!

IanMunro
    Free Member

I feel slightly dissapointed that this hasn't turned out to be about Deltic configurations.

ianv
    Free Member

Well checked out exium and redshape, exium is exactly what I was looking for. Redshape never kicked up that extra notch.

Does Surgeon play this type of techno now, he always did my head in back in the day messing around with levels etc.

Rob Hall tracklisting on his site looks interesting.

Cheers for the heads up all

BoardinBob

Does Surgeon play this type of techno now

No

jackthedog
    Free Member

I feel slightly dissapointed that this hasn't turned out to be about Deltic configurations.

Me too. Word up Barrow Hill massive!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Some of the dave clark mixes knocking around are a little less dark than you'd expect

Jeff Mills?

Luke Slater?

project
    Free Member

Wheres the trains,sprinters ,deltics, whistlers, toffee apples,pacers and desiros and lots more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Question for the techno trainspotters’ is closed to new replies.