Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Quelle Surprise! – the thread previously known as "oh what a lovely government"
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

So, shock? outrage? unjust? oh your “elected” leaders are not making you happy? this has been going on for hundreds of years. why would it change? it won’t, lets look at a simple yet perfect traditional example, NOvember the 5th, just another joyous addition to our winter consumerist festivities now. It means nothing, its all empty bangs, smoke and pretty lights and that’s all you crave for, nothing’s gonna change no matter how hard you bicker online, no matter how many EDM’s you suggest you’re MP sign, no matter how many only petitions you put your email to. NOTHING.

SMELL THE GLOVE. It’s not who’s “in” that you have the problem with, open your eyes, its the richly adorned gauntlet of Westminster that is fisting your policys, pockets and communities. It makes no difference as to who’s hand is in it up there, they just swap over when you can take no more of the existing media figure head.

RIOT. WHY? another flaccid middle England moral erection attempt at a demonstration against what ever immediate feelings of angry impotence that mobilises whatever faction or fraction of society are currently “mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore”.

ALTERNATIVE? NONE! what are you going to do? spoil your ballot? burn down the houses of parliament and elect some mung bean tofu knitting hippy who lives on a canal as your oligarch in place of your existing mentors? why bother! they’ll only end up as corrupt and bent as the current cronies… ..after a while, but

WAIT, WHAT MOTIVATION? What brings out the best in human nature? what mobilises, what galvanises man belief that he or she must right all that is wrong in life? imminent death.

SO I SAY THIS. equip our elected representatives with flea collars, ruffles of explosives, their period in office will be their final term on the planet, the people have the power to elect their successor and also call for a vote of no confidence, all via existing Reality TV mechanisms.

EXPLOIT THE BEST OF HUMAN NATURE, ensure that the elect’s families will be provided for as we currently do for our royality or business leaders, on execution day their could be a telephone vote for a reprieve but this would have to be based on weekly results accumulated.

If the collars are a step to far, anyone up for a hanging, always traditionally a crowd pleaser!

Spongebob
    Free Member

Must be some pretty powerful drugs your’e on there dude! 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

Diclofenac Sodium, Codeine Phosphate & Paracetamol, Esomeprazole & tobacco. Bad back & guts. oh and lots of cups of tea.

the breakfast of champions.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Sounds ace! 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

is any of that worth reading?

MrNutt
    Free Member

need you really ask? especially after you’ve just read it all!

MrNutt
    Free Member

pump for the drunkards

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I got to “you’re MP” and then lost the will to live. So I’ll open another beer instead.

simonralli2
    Free Member

You need to be down with Eric Cantona Mr. Nutt and deal with the problem at source. Kill the banks!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uop5R7E314[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

elect some mung bean tofu knitting hippy who lives on a canal

Have you been spying on me 😯

allthepies
    Free Member

This is not the kind of content I expect from an executive deal closer.

MrNutt
    Free Member

careful or i’ll executively close your deal!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quelle Surprise! – the thread previously known as "oh what a lovely government"’ is closed to new replies.