Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 158 total)
  • Quantocks roll call for saturday (sharki / Knottie / Charlie ride)
  • tsr
    Free Member

Hi.

Count me in for the ‘wuss’ group please (due to fitness/fatness).

Can you repost ‘when and where’ details pls?

ta

Dibbs
    Free Member

Three bikes leaning against Bicknoller Post today, could a record be set on Saturday?

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Chockabloke checking in.

I’ll be cruising over from Barnstaple and am well on for the double-hard bastard group. I might also nip down to Woodbury on Sunday morning. Any of you lot from up the line that are staying for the weekend are welcome to join me.

r6ymy
    Free Member

Hiya, I’ll be there, with Konahead as my chauffeur for the day. Was going to say we’ll join the mincers, but as Peteimpreza has been brave enough to put his name down for the B’tids group we might have to go with that. We’ll be up for some long distance mincing.

rOcKeTdOg

i shall be in the car park, looking after the cars….only 50p mister 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

bloody hell, thats twice the value of my car!

crispybacon
    Free Member

RD how much you gonna charge for me tractor & trailer ?

rOcKeTdOg

50p and i make sure it’s safe, no 50p and it might meet with an ‘accident’
    *winks*

seriously though, didn’t a link to the car park get put in a thread?, not just honest bikers read this forum and you’re all gonna be away for at least a couple of hours, don’t leave valubles on show!

Philby

Going to try and come along if work deadlines permit – a problem of working for yourself means occasional work at weekends 🙁

Will probably want to join the wuss group as not been out much this year.

Phil

Christowkid
    Free Member

I too have to tend apologies.
    When I saw Knottie’s original post i thought ” wow…..might well be on for that….”
    and it’ll be really nice to meet the crew….. put faces on names, actually prove I exist!!!!

But – life’s taken an unexpected turn and sadly I’ll be returning from Bro’-in-law’s funeral.
    So …. give it hell with a smile on yer faces for me please!!!!
    and I definitely will be thinking of you lot.
    Go enjoy
    Qxxx

scraprider
    Free Member

sorry to hear that CK .

Christowkid
    Free Member

thanks scrap.
    yep bit of a b*gger. The man was inspirational, lasted waaay beyond ‘normal’ expectation, but still awful when inevitable happens.
    I really will be thinking of the trip. It’s times like this when i do need to get out and clear the brain and remember how beautiful life really is, and how lucky we all are to be able take it in.
    Anyway – enough of my mumbling sentimentality – just go enjoy for me please!
    Hope you all have a good one
    Q

tsr
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss mate.

eviljoe
    Free Member

I’ll be coming.

Driving up from Exeter- anybody want a lift, van’s got space for 3 more bodies and bikes- mail me!

EVILJOE

scraprider
    Free Member

hey EVIL its darren , see you there , did you go to dartmoor tonite ???

sharki
    Free Member

Tsr, mail me for detail..addy in profile(click ‘member’ next my name)

slugwash
    Free Member

I’ll be there Saturday but as I’m recovering from a deadly virus (probably ebola or something similar!) and I’ve got a killer ear infection I’ll be in the hobbyists’ fun-run group. Or maybe behind the wheel of a Landrover 😉

See you there 🙂

eviljoe
    Free Member

Hey darren- yup, twas loverly! Wall to wall stars and dry as a bone 😉

mrsflash
    Free Member

Unfortunately due to a work trip for me now being tomorrow and Friday, not today and tomorrow, we won’t be coming any more 🙁

sharki
    Free Member

🙁

Another time then
    s

soma_rich
    Free Member

Me and my mate Andy will be coming now. I should be doing the slow ride on my big blue bike.

Dibbs
    Free Member

As for what tyres, this works fine for me up there at the moment 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

50p and i make sure it’s safe, no 50p and it might meet with an ‘accident’
    *winks*

guys….is there somewhere else i can park my car? don’t fancy it being parked if dodgy people like that are lurking…. ;o)

jonb
    Free Member

Sorry for the rather blatant classifieds post but would any of you lucky people fancy an OS map of the Quantocks? I’ve got some stuff to get rid of and you lot would be the target audience.

maps for sale!

the top one (guide book) has gone.

sharki
    Free Member

It’s ok, i know the pcso’s, i’ll call them and the girls can patrol the CP for us..

Dibbs
    Free Member

jonb

Barnstable

Its BARNSTAPLE you heathen 🙂

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

‘Ere, it’s bloody Barum, innit!

sharki
    Free Member

well that’s a bummer

Oh well! i guess we’ll have to just put up with it….

Dibbs
    Free Member

Grrr, stuck at work on Saturday and Sunday looking out at the sunny Quantocks I won’t be very green with envy 😥

sharki
    Free Member

Well make up for now then……i’m heading up there, meeting with the allusive Mr William of poole, if he ever makes it, so unsure of time cuz he’s a twit..

Dibbs
    Free Member

Does look a bit sunny up there again.

sharki
    Free Member

Just got the call cpg in an hr if yous can make it, i’ve just got another job to inquire about and i’m outta here.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

still TBC for me – dependent on finding a child minder / ammusment for my daughter. Not fussed what group i ride with, pretty quick up and along (lots of long road commutes over the winter) not so quick down (enforced layoff from mountainbiking due to cheddar, rock – rib interface)

carreraboy
    Free Member

should hopefully be there too. first ride out this year. so will be joining knotties group that is if he’ll let me join in……….

knottie8
    Free Member

wippeeee Jas up the road is coming too …..good effort mate.

happy days.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I like the look of that bit, are we going there?

knottie8
    Free Member

you bet ! but in the wuss/knitting group it will be after the short route finish(short grub halt and regroup with mid level group) so people can opt out.

snaps
    Free Member

Bottom of t’chimney – depends which group you’re in but its bound to be in the bikegods group!

knottie8
    Free Member

but i wont be doing this bit(charlie will)

knottie8
    Free Member

just hope the weather holds

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 158 total)

The topic ‘Quantocks roll call for saturday (sharki / Knottie / Charlie ride)’ is closed to new replies.