Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pyrenees – Coast to coast
  • danny3
    Free Member

Hi,

wondering if anyone has ridden or has heard of anyone riding coast to coast (med to atlantic) in the Pyrenees? A friend and myself were contemplating it for charity but are struggling to find info on the mid section of the ride. Obviously any information would be helpfull… Send me links etc to s c r i b e z _ 1 @ h o t m a i l . c o m……

Peas…..

nicky
    Free Member

Don’t know anything about riding there but it sounds like it would be fantastic ride. Goodluck 😀

matthewjb
    Free Member

A work colleague did it in the opposite direction.

I think it was part of an organised road tour.

I’ll see if I can find out any details.

edoverheels
    Free Member

Are you aiming for road or off road?
    I think this is the route for the GR10 from memory, although how much of it near the peaks is rideable I would not know.
    Something I have thought about a few times. Spent a lot of time in the Eastern end of the Pyrenees and soon to try the Western end.

joolzed
    Free Member

Check out Transpyr.com they run a C2C event off road. Starts July 2nd. 8 days. I’m heading over to check it out and take some photos. Should be epic!

peteimpreza

On road it’s usual to go the other way and do the Raid Pyrénéen .

Wiki Entry

You can do this self supported or book with one of the cycle tour companies.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

edoverheels
    We’re going on a family hol to Foix in France and taking the bikes, have you got info or advice on mtb in eastern Pyrenees?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pyrenees – Coast to coast’ is closed to new replies.