Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Pyjamas
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Great word. Indian?

I got some cotton PJs for Xmas. I haven’t worn PJs since boyhood!

Who wears them?

mightymule
    Free Member

Winnie the Pooh PJs here :mrgreen:

Dancake
    Free Member

always bottoms, never a top

sharkbait
    Free Member

Can’t stand them in bed (seem to get tangled up) but love my Crew Lounge Pants.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Love PJs but cannot sleep wearing the bottoms, odd!

lunge

Apparently I am odd in that I hate wearing the bottom half as I like to be “free” down there, but I will often wear the top half if it is cold. I’ve also been known to wear socks with that combo. Apparently a slightly overweight 32 year old in a PJ top, no bottoms and a pair of wooly socks is not an overly pleasant thought!!!

grantway
    Free Member

Not me just an T shirt

mightymule
    Free Member

Pyjamas are not for sleeping in – they are for putting on when you get home from work as a visible statement that you have no intention of leaving the house again before you go to bed 😀

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

love em dont sleep in em or go to the shop in them

mogrim

Emperor of my bed, and like the Emperor I like my new clothes.

emma82
    Free Member

yup, but they are just plain 🙁 I wanted a onsie for christmas but santa failed me

Stoner
    Free Member

I havent worn anything in bed since I was 13.

You’re all freaks.

legend
    Free Member

nowt but Calvin Klein PJ bottoms for me 8) Apparently the look is agreeable with Mrs. L

cynic-al
    Free Member

it’s all old school here: I have many pairs, 2 custom made, love ’em all.

Occasionally sleep in the buff when I’m feeling saucy. Calm down girls!

allthegear
    Free Member

Yes – various pj bottoms and a plain vest top – easy and means I don’t scare the neighbours when I go to make a brew in the morning!

Rachel

Merak

Its all about the all-in-one.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

allthegear – Member
    Yes – various pj bottoms and a plain vest top – easy and means I don’t scare the neighbours when I go to make a brew in the morning!

Rachel

POSTED 3 MINUTES AGO #

So you brew up in the back yard then !

cynic-al
    Free Member

stoner I am disappoint.

*rethinks list*

allthegear
    Free Member

cheeky boy. No – I make my tea in my kitchen. It has windows. Very modern! 🙂

argoose
    Free Member

Forced to wear same cloths for weeks on end. Eat/sleep/s*it/shave/work. Can’t stand anything on in bed

theotherjonv

I have to wear PJ’s in bed – shorts always, with a T-shirt in the colder months. The wife insists, and it’s now become a bit of a Pavlov’s dog thing, in that whenever little Jonny is left untethered in bed he becomes a bit of a pest whether it’s justified or not.

Woody
    Free Member

Occasionally sleep in the buff when I’m feeling saucy

She’s made for you Al 😉

stavromuller
    Free Member

Pyjamas are for hospital

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

My bert n ernie pjs are the dogs!!! As bought by the mrs for a lil xmas prezzie matched with my guiness slippers!!!! Thats for lounging tho, in bed nowt as i get far too hot!!!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

im rocking a onesie that was a secret santa gift of one of my mates. couldnt sleep in it though…..

shotsaway
    Free Member

When I left my parental home, I started going commando. All was fine for 15 years but when my eldest daughter was 5, my wife told me that it was time to start wearing PJ’s.

Apparently it’s not cool to walk to the toilet in the buff with 2 daughters. And I thought my wife was quite liberal!

Have been wearing them for about 18 months now.

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Just boxers, have leisure plants for leesuring in when at home but whip them offer sleepy times!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

What are PJ’s?? Ha ha I wear them when Mr MC works nights as I’m in a king size bed cold otherwise buff for us! As said PJ’s themselves for hospitals!!

andytherocketeer

blimey – the PJ and Onesies threads are escaping.
    Thought such discussion was confined to 1 ski forum thread, but that’s escaped across multiple threads, and now it’s infecting here 😕

mogrim

When I left my parental home, I started going commando. All was fine for 15 years but when my eldest daughter was 5, my wife told me that it was time to start wearing PJ’s.

Apparently it’s not cool to walk to the toilet in the buff with 2 daughters. And I thought my wife was quite liberal!

Two daughters, 12 and 8. If I need the toilet and there’s a chance they’ll be awake I grab the dressing gown, but in bed…

sausagefingers
    Free Member

mightymule – Member

Pyjamas are not for sleeping in – they are for putting on when you get home from work as a visible statement that you have no intention of leaving the house again before you go to bed

😆 😆 brilliant!! true dat

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Just got into bed with the PJ bottoms on. Can’t bring my self to put the shirt on. It feels like going to bed with trousers still on. Which it is.

I’ll report back in the morning .

Gnight all

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

why wear bottoms just got naked! !

Anna-B
    Free Member

I’ll report back in the morning .

You will, unless they twist themselves around your unsuspecting body in the night and strangle you. It’s what pyjamas do, you know…

Stoner
    Free Member

just got naked! !

wooah, there. This is a family show!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Stoner – Member
    I havent worn anything in bed since I was 13.

You’re all freaks.

+1

labsey
    Free Member

Sometimes, if it’s really cold.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

They didn’t stay on for long… Too hot

Back on while I work through my breakfast. I think they go well wirh my dressing gown and look better than my legs!

Pigface
    Free Member

Getting dressed to go to bed is daft 😆

We used to call PJ’s snoring suits 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I sleep in nothing but Chanel No 5.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Pyjamas’ is closed to new replies.