Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Putting ladies cycle clothing in Classifieds
  • cinnamon_girl

Got various tops and baggies to sell but unsure as to whether there’s likely to be any interest? You know, male dominated Forum and all that. 😉

Is it worth me sorting out, photographing and posting up?

Thanks. 🙂

Lazy C_G

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve seen what some of the “males” get up to at the weekend. I’m sure you’ll find a market…..

cinnamon_girl

Lol but even have a bloke’s jersey for sale. Make of that what you will! 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

I for one, applaud CG’s guerrilla advertising campaign.

/stealthy

Stoner
    Free Member

Mrs Stoner is after some lowkey baggies. Arse pocket big enough for OS map. Size 8 or 10. Whatcha got c_g?

Edric64
    Free Member

17 minutes in and no pervy comments about womens clothing whats going on ?

cinnamon_girl

Curtsies to Jamie. 😀

Problem being is that some items will not show up well in pics, ie dark coloured clothing.

Stoner – you need to buy Mrs S a gps! Really, maps in baggies whatever next. 😉 Erm, have some low-key black Ground Effect baggies but only tiny pocket. Size 10-ish. Otherwise deffo not low-key Sombrio baggies but the rest will be too large.

Edit: Stoner – just checked and they’re a Medium size 12.

Stoner
    Free Member

cheers c_g – but we’re old skool down this way, and maps still rool.

She really just wants a pair of my Endura Singletrack shorts in girlie size. The problem with the girlie version is that they dont have the map-sized arse pocket. I assume they are passing judgement about the relative diminutive pertness of her cheeks compared to mine 😳

cinnamon_girl

Map always goes in my backpack but print off from mapping software to shove in pocket for convenience!

Some girlie shorts do have large thigh pockets, try Loeka on CRC. Trouble is too many pockets isn’t flattering for us girlies but as Mrs S is so petite, she won’t need to worry. 🙂

Have plenty of Sombrio tops for sale too.

nealglover
    Free Member

CG. My other half could do with a couple of tops I reckon.

What do you have ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

TTIWWP

😉

cinnamon_girl

You’ve lost me there Cap’n. 🙂

neal – sleeveless/short sleeved/three quarter sleeved Sombrio, sizes vary from 10 – 14. Happy to put a tape measure to them!

Also have a men’s grey Singletrack jersey, short sleeved, probably a medium.

cinnamon_girl

Job for tomorrow – locate camera then snap away! Will put on Classifieds tomorrow but e-mail in profile if you’re impatient. 🙂

ahsat

C_G

I’ll possibly take anything you have in a large (14) – I am a 12, but everything comes up too short/tight around the chest (**getting ready for the banter from that comment!**). Can you put some pictures up?

If you have any 3/4 shorts I’d be very tempted – normal length come up too short on me (5’9″).

cynic-al
    Free Member

Has it been washed?

cyclepathologist
    Free Member

At least you managed to resist the urge to start a thread to see if you should start a thread to see if you should advertise something in the classifieds.
    Your OCD and/or your desperate need for attention must be crippling.

matt_outandabout

Size 8-10 and mrs_OAB will be interested….what you got?

tomhoward

Stoner, yeah that could be it. Or they could be passing judgement on your good lady’s (and all lady’s) ability to read a map…

Tin hat deployed!

singlespeedstu

I sold a load of Mrs ssstu’s riding gear to someone on here.

He said it was for his Mrs and TBF I couldn’t care one way or the other.
    It gave here a bit of cash to buy some new stuff.

c9tln
    Free Member

what do you have? My mrs may well be interested,my email is in profile if you get chance.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Have you got a nice Gore jacket please, long sleeved but you can unzip them to remove? I’d like one in black, probably Large. Thank you 🙂

nwgiles

Photos of you in them or it never happened

cinnamon_girl

ahsat – I’ll measure the tops as Sombrio sizing is next to useless! Have some 3/4 shorts that are reasonably long, will measure too.

al – oh dear oh dear. 😆

cyclepathologist – not quite sure how to take your comments. ❓

matt – nothing in an 8 I’m afraid but will measure everything tomorrow.

Gives me a chance to thoroughly check everything over and see if there’s anything else!

ben1979
    Free Member

Mrs Ben always keeps an eye out…..

cynic-al
    Free Member

Bit of flirting always keeps the spirits up, no need to thank me.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Post up! There are lots of ladies here I think, they just don’t bother posting as they are mostly too sensible to get involved 😉

singlespeedstu

al.

There’s a difference between flirting and wearing second hand lycra on your head while w4nking yourself into oblivion. 😯

cinnamon_girl

* flutters eyelashes at Big Hitter *

😉

ahsat

ahsat – I’ll measure the tops as Sombrio sizing is next to useless! Have some 3/4 shorts that are reasonably long, will measure too.

Great – thanks very much. I am round the in-laws for lunch, but will try and keep and eye on ‘for sale’.

bruneep

There’s a difference between flirting and wearing second hand lycra on your head while w4nking yourself into oblivion.

Oh 😳

eviljoe
    Free Member

CB- I might be interested in some tops and 3/4’s for Evilsam (size 14s) she needs cheering up after her horse stood on her finger and broke it.. if my bike tried anything like that I’d shoot it…

Karinofnine

Why you selling CG? How is your shoulder? Too bad to ride? x

twohats
    Free Member

On a slightly different note, my missus was selling off her maternity clothes a few years back. She received a mail from a guy querying if any items were washed or not and specifically requesting unwashed tights and bras!

cynic-al
    Free Member

stu, if you’ve done both, I’ll bow to your knowledge.

I probably made C-G’s day with my post. Her wink has made my whole week.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Maybe we ”laydees” need a separate kit sales thread? I’ve always struggled to sell womens’ stuff on here and never look for womens’ kit as it’s too rare to find any with all the other stuff for sale.

Currently have a nice pair of black and dark burgundy trim sombrio shorts in a size 8, a lovely Bionicon softshell in turquoise, size 12 and a pair of Diadora chilli xc shoes in a size 5 for sale which I tried, and failed, to flog on classifieds here on a couple of occasions, all brand new…

Oops!! Hijack!!! 😉

cinnamon_girl

Ad now on Classifieds. 8)

al – feast your eyes you Big Hitter you. 😉

jojo – yes totally agree! I was too lazy to get organised and thought I would question the Massiv first. 😀

jojoA1
    Free Member

Howz about we have a special tag agreed to make it easier to search womens’ kit?

Al, you’d suit the subliminal birdy one 🙂

parkesie
    Free Member
    jojoA1
    Free Member

Flesh coloured lycra shorts in that one Parksie!

Bunnyhop

Your OCD and/or your desperate need for attention must be crippling.

Eh?

I’ll have a look c_g. Need some smallish tops. I always find the sizing awful.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Putting ladies cycle clothing in Classifieds’ is closed to new replies.