Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Purdy plastic pedal content. Stamp 1’s.
  • Poopscoop

Just fitted the Stamps that arrived a while ago to the “Winter” bike.

They are the Large and will hopefully be great for my size 10’s. Bearings seem reassuringly smooth/snug.

Pet project has been learning to bunny hop lately so will be interesting to see how they perform. Also what shape scars they make on my already mutilated calves…

Off for a bimble on the North Downs tomorrow so hopefully the pedals work as well as the reviews say.

Excuse the “busy” background. The bike room is a perpetual work in progress.

kelvin

Nice. What does it measure, from outside edge of crank arms, to outside of the pedal? Ta.

Poopscoop

You caught me just before I went up.Lol

118mm mate.👍

Hope that helps.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Just ordered some myself until I can get my Boomslangs serviced.

nixie

Hmm they look like they might suffer from ‘I can feel the axle’ syndrome like the first nukeproof plastic set.

Bagstard
    Free Member

My big feet can’t be very fussy, I really liked the Neutrons, but would have liked them to be bigger.

nixie

It was the electrons which I could feel the axle on. Got two sets of neutrons and your right they are a great pedal. Looking again a pictures of those the ones above are more like the neutron’s axle so probably fine. They do look a nice size.

Tracey

I looked at them in small then found a deal with Millets for some at half price so went with alloy. Not been back on my old Specialized Pro mags since. Probably the best fit for grip on my small feet.

Bagstard

Best pedals I have used for grip are the Boomslangs but they are too big for my feet. We serviced Kevins on Sunday following the You tube video. The service kit, part number S15320001, comes with the special spanner needed although we already had one.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Thanks Tracey, good to know, they are great pedals!I watched that video yesterday, just need to get the parts.

Tracey

They were very easy to do. Got the kit as buying the bearings from ebay worked out more expensive Got to do a couple of pairs of DMR V Twins next but they look alot more fiddly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Purdy plastic pedal content. Stamp 1’s.’ is closed to new replies.