Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pump recommendations.
  • Premier Icon garlic
    Free Member

I’m looking to get a replacement pump after my current Zefal let me down once again. Can anyone recommend a good strong pump that doesn’t leak using Presta valves? I’m not running tubeless and I don’t really like CO2 cartridges, I wanted something that’s well made and pumps up tyres quickly, preferably not a micro-pump.

I had a really great pump that I bought in the U.S but I lost it a couple of years ago. Unfortunately I can’t remember the brand but it was basically a mini floor-stander with a hose, no pressure gauge, wasn’t too heavy and fitted in my Camelback. If this sounds familiar with anyone on the forum then please let me know.

Premier Icon chrishc777
    Free Member

Topeak mountain morph. Briliant bit of kit. Inflates quickly, locks on the valve well and can fold out into a sort of mini track pump

Premier Icon garlic
    Free Member

Thats the one. Perfect! Thanks chrishc777 🙂

Premier Icon otsdr
    Free Member

The one you had sounds a lot like the Lezyne Micro Floor Drive. Can’t go wrong with any of the Lezyne models actually, I find the hose very convenient.

l.e. nvm 🙂

Premier Icon garlic
    Free Member

Nah it was the Mountain Morph. They haven’t changed the design since 2007 when I bought it, so obviously a good design in the first place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pump recommendations.’ is closed to new replies.