Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Pug on Chase ? 8/1/12…
  • Keef
    Free Member

nice to see a fatty on the Chase today,shouted cheery abuse at you ! was it you ? (white Pug,factory spec. I think) I was the 29er SS mincer heading towards the stepping stones,with a herd of sheep in tow…..

ssjeff
    Free Member

It may have been me?

rOcKeTdOg

saw a guy on a white Pugsley at the Wyre Forest today, shunned him obviously, i don’t mix with freaks 😉 #fatbike

Keef
    Free Member

ssjeff,doubt there were two or more white Pugs out on the Chase ? anyway,nice to see you !

rocketdog,I think you may of just joined the wrong forum,in that case….

Teetosugars
    Free Member

It could have been Ian, one of Dave Dodds Monday night Delamere ride group..
    I think..
    I know they where heading there today.

singlespeedstu

I think it was ssjeff.
    He told me he was doing a big loop today that included the chase and the wyre.

rOcKeTdOg

Keef, you understand irony, yes? 😉

coastkid
    Free Member

I keep getting followed by white pugsleys 😀

Peffersands, Tyninghame by coastkid71, on Flickr

tazzymtb

surely a white snow bike is a bad idea, you’d loose it in bad weather.

What you need is a neon pink one, to make sure everyone will notice you just in case you don’t get enough attention as it is 😀

Mantastic
    Free Member

Was moi on the pug in the wyre today was there between 10 and 1, nice and muddy in there. Great fun when running nates front and back.

coastkid
    Free Member

You got nates Callum? nice 😀

how is the clearance?

Mantastic
    Free Member

All good Bruce, plenty of clearance. The only issue is when they spit the mud off when you are off the mud it’s like being hit by boulders. I looked like some kind of muck spreader when I headed off home on the road.

They handle the mud really well. I was a bit squirmy due to running too low a pressure on the front, but sorted that and all was good. Apart from the 20 mins of pumping required to get more air in them. Trail pumps are just too small.

Any news on 2012 date for fat bike shenanagans?

coastkid
    Free Member

I may try some nates on my pug once Luner touchdown arrives in Scotland 😀
    No date from Andy & Jane yet, there visiting here soon, i better get in some good whisky for Andy 😉

kinda666
    Free Member

Baaaa

tazzymtb

don’t bleat Kinda, it gives me the horn

Mantastic
    Free Member

@bruce- when is the lunar module due?

rOcKeTdOg

Mantastic, u passed us as we were getting the bikes off the top of the car Kinlet side, not long after 10

Keef
    Free Member

RD,no,only ti-y….. 😉

Taz,most things give you the horn,so i heared.

coastkid
    Free Member

Mantastic, believed to be in orbit, next week or so…

“remember the nightrider when you look at the night sky”
    oh that was Mad Max 🙂

“Eagle One you are good to go for landing” 😀

Mantastic
    Free Member

@rocketdog. Ah yep I remember I sat by the gate for a bit. Such a bad hangover this morning had to stop as thought I was going to puke. I should have said hi but my focus was not revisiting my breakfast. You guys in there much? I live local so in there couple times a week. Be good to join a group ride from time to time

rOcKeTdOg

Quite often, 1st visit this year though, was avoiding it as I thought it would be muddier than it was, I might be able to keep up if you stick to the Fatty. Got achy arms due to running fully rigid and forgetting I hadn’t got front suspension 🙂

Mantastic
    Free Member

@bruce I am due to visit my sister in dumfries soon. May pick a weekend when you around to have blast around gullaine. If I recall the bents is a massive beach, fancy it?

iangould
    Free Member

It was me you greeted on sunday, dont look at s/t forum too often
    the pugsly was built by Tim at Sideways, alfine 8 speed, it works really well

thorlz
    Free Member

Sideways in Alsager?

My local shop, only 2 minutes away if it is.

xiphon
    Free Member

tazzymtb…. don’t mock the bright pink bicycles 😉

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Pug on Chase ? 8/1/12…’ is closed to new replies.