Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Pug 206 battery
  • daviek

Well after trying to start our 206 (2005 1.4 petrol) after months of just sitting there the battery is goosed. Tried jump starting it and it went fine but after 10 minutes of the car running I put on the lights and it just died. Looking to get a cheap battery as I’ve no idea how long the car will last but everywhere I check is a different fitment and to make matters worse the last owner fitted one that’s none of the ones mentioned online!

I always thought it was a 012 battery which some places agree with, others suggest a 027 and others say b13 but the one fitted is a 002L, I’m tempted just to get the same that’s fitted but would rather fit the correct one.

Anyone have an idea which its meant to be?

Thanks in advance!

garage-dweller

I know it’s not a specific answer but our Focus has more than one battery option. Presumably at some point the spec changed and your car is in a range of registration numbers/Vins that were close to that rolling change.

Give your local motor factor a call. Their system should be pretty accurate.

daviek

cheers for the reply!

It did cross my mind that there might be two options but the fact that theres four made me scratch my head. Our local motor factors was one of the places I checked, I’ll maybe head there today or tomorrow and see what they say about the different types.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pug 206 battery’ is closed to new replies.