Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Puffer 2013
  • bedmaker

Who’ s waiting for 10 pm to frantically enter solos?
    Team of 4 for me again, had a frosty spin round the course this morn . Bring it on!

druidh
    Free Member

Well???

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Not sure about this one lol!

euain

You’d have thought I’d learned my lesson – but there in a quad for 2013. Bring it on! 🙂

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Does solo even sell out for this??? 😕

druidh
    Free Member

Only about 5 minutes after registration opens

Pitto
    Free Member

I’m one of the saddos frantically mashing the refresh button at 9.59.59 🙂 I’m in 🙂

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Ive done a few solo 24’s but don’t quite see the appeal to this. Am I missing something? 😯

radoggair
    Free Member

yeah, dont really see the appeal either, not just this but any 24hr events. Solo’s have a waiting list anyway 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

we are “the beginning of a bad joke”

– a scotsman an englishman and an irish man go to a 24 hour bike race………

wont be much racing going on from our end , planning a BBQ and beer , just going for the craik. Love the atmosphere at the puffer !

clubby

Had to rescue my mates entry as his router wasn’t working. He said last time he was never doing it again, but did it anyway. I could hear his wife trying to strangle him when he compared it to childbirth!

trail_rat
    Free Member

that mr doig clubby ?

funnily enough i met him part way round 3 years ago about 16 hours in both of us soloing. For a normally very placid chap i thought he was going to kill me for being quite cheery………

clubby

Yup.
    You’d have thought he’d have been used to lack of sleep with his kids.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I said I’d never do it again and bought a pairs entry last night. Even though I don’t have a team mate…

devs
    Free Member

In for a mixed pair. I’ve only solo’d it before. I’m looking forward to it, the colder and snowier the better.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Puffer 2013’ is closed to new replies.