pubs/bars in Aviemore

Home Forum Chat Forum pubs/bars in Aviemore

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • pubs/bars in Aviemore
  • pixelmix

Ski-ing Doo is supposed to be good, but is small, and I don’t think it is open too late.

Winking Owl / Too Hoots is okay (bar upstairs, club bit downstairs).

We only survived a night in The Vault on a stag weekend by getting a lot of shots in, but it was a good night in a funny way.

Didn’t like Cafe Mambo and left pretty quickly.

If eating at The Old Bridge Inn, just have a few beers there before / afterwards.

Note:- alcohol consumption may have clouded my judgement in all of the above.

Premier Icon alfabus
    Subscriber

old bridge inn +1,000,000 for beers and food.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Cheers guys

Am I right in thinking that these are all on or around the main street that runs through Aviemore?

Brown

The Old Bridge Inn is on the parallel road (on the Cairngorm side). From the centre, use the underpass just after the petrol station and it’s about 100m on the right.

Premier Icon mangoridebike
    Subscriber

Following up from this thread

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/places-to-eat-and-drink-in-aviemore#post-2489529

Any recommendations of where to go drinking before/after the meal? Also is there any where where we can go for a boogie if the mood takes us?

Thanks all for your help 🙂

Premier Icon FraserCook
    Subscriber

Another good thing about the Old Bridge Inn, is that it featured in the Reset films DVD “Find”. So if you sit on the benches outside you will be sat where Hans Rey, Steve Peat and Danny Mac were boozing and dicking about at the end of the film.
    Good food, good booze and a bit of mtb trivia rolled into one 🙂

cynic-al

Old Bridge = good beer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘pubs/bars in Aviemore’ is closed to new replies.