• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by aP.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pubs in richmond, surrey
  • poolman
    Free Member

Someone v knowledgable on the above posted a few hidden away ones but i cannot find the post. More towards richmond hill and friars stile rd.

Anyone know the 2 or 3 mentioned before, and the obligatory curry house for after.

Promise i ll behave being richmond hill.

Cheers in advance

mefty
    Free Member

This one?

Curry – quite posh but good – Swagat just up from Victoria, which is an odd pub.

poolman
    Free Member

Thanks thats the one

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lesgrandepotato

Ooh the orange tree used to do Scotch eggs that were still melty in the middle. Four peronis and one of those would be a great starter

shermer75
    Free Member

I always liked the White Cross, which is right on the river

poolman
    Free Member

Just fancied a change from the usual town centre ones, although a scotch egg chaser sounds appealing.

hodgynd
    Free Member

The White Cross..totally out of character but I had to be helped out of there after collapsing at a Christmas do ..a full afternoon of karting was followed by a couple of hours worth of solid drinking (prior to going for a meal) which developed into a “contest”..after collapsing and taking out a table of drinks/ knocking myself out cold I never did make the meal..
    I have never been anywhere near that condition since and never will be ..if you were in that evening I probably owe you a pint! 😆

aP
    Free Member

White Swan in Old Palace Lane?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pubs in richmond, surrey’ is closed to new replies.