Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Public Service (Broadcasting) Announcement.
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Got 15 mins spare?

[video]https://youtu.be/pVZ9ujA7HPE[/video]

donks
    Free Member

Thanks for that… PSB are great

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

In case anybody interested didn’t know, their tour tickets went on sale last week. Seeing them in Colston (if it’s still called that) Hall in October.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonnyboi

very good, just downloaded their album to try on the way home.

fatoldgit

Bought the double live at Brixton on spec, having vaguely heard of them, now hooked

Ticket for Leeds arrived this morning

RustyNissanPrairie

Good PSA for PSB!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Gutted I missed them and Jean Michel Jarre at The BlueDot festival last year.. 😥

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Love Public Service Broadcasting, would love to have been able to see them in Rome.

beamers

Every time I hear “Go!” the hairs on back of my neck stand up.

What a song.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Saw them four times last year. Shame I’ve got to wait till October for this years tour though.

aikon
    Free Member

Saw them very early on at a gig where at doors opening there were 5 of us outside, no more than 40 by the time they fired up the tunes, my missus couldn’t figure out why I liked them so much but gets it now the music has gone mainstream.

muzz
    Free Member

Fav band over the last few years. Seen them 6 or 7 times, from pub type gig to performing race for space at Edinburgh’s usher hall as part of Edinburgh science week.

My favourite song is this relative rarity, only seen them play it live once. About a ice skating race in Friesland Holland https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjL5PSWwsXTAhWmL8AKHSczADEQwqsBCCEwAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

‘lit up’ is another fav

fatoldgit

Rockhopper,
    They are support for The Flaming Lips at several venues in June
    Will be at Hull on 24 June
    2 birds with 1 stone there for me as well

somafunk

Pointless bit of trivia but at 7.20min in wrigglesworth mentions that they met at a silent disco in Dumfries when his headphones broke, it was actually the silent disco tent at our 2010 Wickerman festival in Dumfries n’ Galloway, very nice lads and oh-so-**** talented so we finally managed to book them for the 2013 festival, they closed the festival on Sat night after the Giant Wickerman was burned at midnight………absolute belter of a set and my mum was even bopping along backstage.

Sadly the festival is no more. 🙁

BigJohn

I saw them in Birmingham and thought the whole thing was great. They are the only band whose stuff I don’t get aversion therapy from when on 6Music’s “Play it till they hate it” playlist.

We’re going to the Beautiful Days festival in August where they’ll be playing. Added bonus is that Craig Charles is doing a set there too. I’ve wanted to go to one of his for ages.

PS – I always assume aphex_2k is really Aphex Twin in disguise.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

¯\_(?)_/¯

BigJohn

Call that a disguise? Or are you licking a window?

selkirkbear
    Free Member

….we finally managed to book them for the 2013 festival, they closed the festival on Sat night after the Giant Wickerman was burned at midnight………absolute belter of a set..

I was there. Great end to the festival.

prawny

Heard them this morning on 6 music, not sure which song it was but thought it was good, will check out them out at lunch time.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Public Service (Broadcasting) Announcement.’ is closed to new replies.