PSA: You chance you influence next year TwentyFour Twelve

Home Forum Bike Forum PSA: You chance you influence next year TwentyFour Twelve

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA: You chance you influence next year TwentyFour Twelve
  • heh, I don’t mind when it is as long as its still at Newnham again. Did we mention that it rained for a total of about 20 minutes this year? 😀 😀

Burchy1

Agree with Julian, as long as it stays at Newnham I’m happy.

Stupid.is

After this year event many may have heard the rumors over next years event and the uncertainty on location. Well the following appeared on Facebook earlier:

We are looking at dates for 2014. We like our date and feel many of you use it as a step into a Devon/Cornwall holiday in school holidays, but for various reasons may need to change.
    Our 3 choices are
    July 19/20
    July 26/27 or
    Aug 2/3

There are clashes there with national champs, tdf, commonwealth games and it seems school holiday dates are changing…what do people think?

TwentyFour12 Facebook page

If you have access to Facebook then shove your thoughts on the post, if not leave your thoughts here and I will shove a link to this post on the comments tomorrow morning.

Russ

Note: I have nothing to do with the event by have race twice and would love to see it survive! 🙂

Dibbs

And while we’re at it lets have Mountain Mayhem at Newnham as well (just to annoy the northerners). 🙂

Dibbs

Oops double post.

pete68

Is it newnham then? The tweet says they’re looking at dates AND venue.

Edric 64

I thought this year was the last one at Newnham

Newnham, school holidays!

I would be happy to turn up a day or 2 early to help out if it made sure it happened!

Chatting with martyn earlier this year at the school drop off, he mentioned it won’t be at Newnham as the sponsors wanted a different venue, whether thats changed I’m unsure, and I won’t be able to find out until school starts again, (kids in same class).

Premier Icon richmars
    Subscriber

Love Newnham, but fuel isn’t going to get any cheaper.

Edric 64

Newnham was great I had never raced there before even though its a fairly short trip from Somerset.I would like to return .The school holidays make sense as its easier to justify a trip away for lots of folk if they take the whole family

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘PSA: You chance you influence next year TwentyFour Twelve’ is closed to new replies.