Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA Walking Dead season 4 starts on 5* this saturday
  • kimbers

For those of us who haven’t seen it already on FX or via other means

monkeychild
    Free Member

They all die!!

gogg
    Free Member

Thanks, have missed that and dexter since I got rid of Sky

DT78
    Free Member

Was season 3 where they were in the prison fighting off a town lead by some evil chap with one eye? Or have I missed a season?

kimbers

nope that was the last one on regular tv

st

Looking forward to this…

Knew it was coming up but hadn’t realised it was this week. Saturday night is now sorted.

DezB
    Free Member

They all die!!

Nah, just 1 or 2 of them. Then they meet up a new bunch of people, who they don’t get on with at first, but bond by fighting off zombies and killing them in ever more grisly ways.

kimbers

Bump

30 mins to go

Double episode

wordnumb
    Free Member

I watched a bit of the first series… has any character learned the word zombie yet? Seems to me that if you’re shooting fairly indiscriminately you’d want to be clear with terminology in case you meet somebody named Walker or a group of ramblers or fancied an underwhelming packet of crisps.

Underhill
    Free Member

Part of the premise is that in the alternate world that TWD occupies, there was no George A Romero or entertainment subset based around zombies. If there had been, they would all have been much better equipped to deal with the outbreak as they would have known to equip themselves with access & Benelli M4s.

Therefore nobody uses the word “zombie” as it doesn’t exist in their world.

dooge
    Free Member

Underhill, I was just thinking the same thing which is why their reaction is believable. Most Zombie films have to work on the same premise as well.

I watched it on FX on Sky at my parents, cant wait for season 5.

stuarthatfield
    Free Member

Just watch them on isho.ws for free on iPhone pad ect :mrgreen:

jon1973
    Free Member

Nice one. Not seen this season. Missed this psa until now. Watching now on demand.

Speshpaul

Just one thing…. how many times have we seen quick from the hip or on the slant gangsta style one shot head shot kills on walkers ? bloody loads.
    Yet, at the end of S3 when we had the big shoot out between the two communities of “alive” people no fecker could hit a barn door?
    they are all standing in the open, more rounds going off sunni Vs shia street fight and NO ONE gets dropped.

Grandpa Walton is the only one and he gets the chop!

Pigface
    Free Member

Walkers don’t shoot back

jaylittle
    Free Member

Seasons 1-4 available to watch here.

http://g2g.fm/forum/forumdisplay.php?104-The-Walking-Dead

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA Walking Dead season 4 starts on 5* this saturday’ is closed to new replies.