Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA : Vaude AM Moab Mid STX – MTB flat pedal Shoes: £116
  • feed

These seem to be thee go to bad weather flat pedal shoes. I ordered a pair that arrived this morning for €20 more 🙁

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/vaude-am-moab-mid-stx-mtb-shoes-821939

flatpat
    Free Member

Thanks!

If you’ve had a chance to try them on (obs not ridden yet!) how do they look & fit?

Alex

I bought a pair for about that.

Worn 6 times in grim conditions. Waterproof, warm enough, good pedal grip, seem durable.
    Bit hard to get on, but they’re wearing in a bit now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I’ve sized up to a 10.5 when I normally take a 10. They feel slightly narrow but I have very wide feet. Hoping they’ll stretch a little. Not tried them on the bike yet, but the sole doesn’t feel as soft as my 5 10 Freeriders.

feed

Normally a 9.5-10, got the size 45, perfect fit. Don’t feel narrow at all for me but shoes never do.

cb200
    Free Member

Normally size 44/9.5 but got the 45 and they are a perfect fit.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Do you wear 5-10s in 44 cb200?

I usually wear 5-10s in 44 which are snug with sealskinz, just worried 45 may be a bit too big?

lowey

Damn, paid about 130 four weeks ago. Cant fault them at all. Good grip on hope pedals and provided great support and grip on a 3000ft hike a bike in the lakes. Thoroughly recommended.

cb200
    Free Member

@bluearsedfly

Pre Adidas Five tens I’m a 44, but the newer ones 44 was too small (hence returning them and getting the Vaudes instead)

I haven’t ridden with the Vaudes yet, but the 45 (with some medium thickness socks) have plenty of toe room, but no unwanted movement.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA : Vaude AM Moab Mid STX – MTB flat pedal Shoes: £116’ is closed to new replies.