Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • PSA – Vans MTE at TKMaxx online
  • RustyNissanPrairie

Shoe PSA for the ‘what do I wear for an interview/wedding/funeral/bar mitzvah’ thread etc etc

A lot of the hightops are the MTE range which are furry lined ‘wnterised’ version of a normal hightop. Click and collect or posted. Mine arrived yesterday.

https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/search?st=Vans&sort=publishedDate-desc&facets=stockLevelStatus:inStock&page=0

jam-bo

Only small sizes left. Couldn’t find any bigger than a 5

RustyNissanPrairie

my link might be a bit broken, just had a look and still available in larger sizes. Goto the main TKMaxx website and search for Vans/refine by size.

hot_fiat

Good psa. Just beware that the MTE range size up really small. Think mine are a uk 11, when I normally take a 10. And you can’t wear them as slipons with the laces permanently tied behind the tongue like normal skate shoes. They’re more like cons.

Northwind

Yeah, the mte stuff basically goes inwards from a normal size, or that’s how it feels. Have to be honest I didn’t find mine much good for cycling- they’re warm and lovely when dry but weren’t any good at the water-blasting that uk riding gives them. But they’re still ace.

Superficial
    Free Member

My MTE Sk8-His are the only Vans I’ve ever had that are not true to size and they run slightly big for me.

They’re nice but they’re incredibly warm – if you get some you will want to keep them in the box until winter! No wonder they’re selling them off cheap at the height of summer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.