Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA Use Moneysupermarket? Check your statement carefully!
  • Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Mrs BS has just had her card statement this month and someone has been on a right little spending spree, 5k spend in a couple of days.

It’s her ‘online’ only card and the only thing it’s been used for in the last month was to pay the car insurance via MSM. The charges were for 4 lots of insurance, congestion charges in London, tickets, mobile phones. etc.

HSBC straight on it sorting it out but a pain none then less. Keep ’em peeled!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Surely all the stuff the card has been used for is easily traced back to the person that used the card. Insurance – you would have to provide personal details, congestion charge must be linked a number plate??

franksinatra

Mrs BS is having an affair with someone in London. Arranging this affair on ‘secret’ mobile phone, driving into that London to meet at theatre. Probably has a secret car as well hence the insurance.

Obvious really

glupton1976
    Free Member

Surely all the stuff the card has been used for is easily traced back to the person that used the card. Insurance – you would have to provide personal details, congestion charge must be linked a number plate??

You don’t half get some bloody stupid criminals though. Our prisons are full of them.

My missus once had some cheques stolen. They caught the person because they’d been writing themselves cheques and paying them into their own bank account.

allyharp

Pretty certain Msm are not involved in taking payments – you’ll be passed to the insurer directly to pay on their system. *

* I don’t work for them or anything, just think if you’re going to accuse someone you need to get the right person!

ivorhogseye
    Free Member

I had the same with msm

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Quite possibly someone at the Insurance Co. but all was arranged via links from MSM.

HSBC Fraud person actually asked if we’d used MSM is the reason I flagged it and didn’t seem surprised.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA Use Moneysupermarket? Check your statement carefully!’ is closed to new replies.