Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • PSA tonight BBC2 730pm – Extreme Wales, Snowdon MTB riding.
  • welshfarmer

oooow I will have to watch the OFD one. Will be down there for a rescue practice in a couple of weeks time 🙂

martinhutch

I can’t enjoy any caving programme on the basis of my extreme fear of squeezes and sumps. Stuff of nightmares!

Not much better on the kayaking, TBH. Even the thought of capsizing makes me panic…

forzafkawi
    Free Member

I’m getting fed up with Richard Parks now. I saw some of his stuff in the past including his failed Antarctic attempt, his failed Everest attempt and this was just Welsh Tourist Board dross.

All just self-promotion for his next project.

Tiger6791

So Spesh & Rab logos everywhere

but while at Nant Y Arian the logo on his shirt was blurred out. Thought BBC didn’t do sponsorship.. 😕

jonnyboi

I missed the first season of this, but season two is on and includes him cycling across wales off road, found it pretty enjoyable to watch.

Steve_B

Watched this on catch-up. Certainly he couldn’t be accused of making this one for the Welsh Tourist Board with continuous rain and no views. Got to admire his enthusiasm tho thought the guy on the gravity bike was the best bit. Found this little clip Making extreme wales The moke certainly puts a different angle on electric bikes!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘PSA tonight BBC2 730pm – Extreme Wales, Snowdon MTB riding.’ is closed to new replies.