• This topic has 22 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by eskay.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA: Storage Boxes
  • eskay

Decent quality polypropylene boxes in Screwfix, buy one get one free. Appears to be a genuine offer looking at the same item in Toolstation and B & Q:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-organiser-14-x-11-/73900

squadra
    Free Member

Thanks, just picked some up, seem decent. Not sure when I’ll actually get round to getting stuff organized…

cp

Great thanks, picking some up later. Good reviews!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cp

So collected mine. They are very impressive, especially for a fiver each.

They are solid, have adjustable internal dividers and they don’t just stack on top of each other, they actually click together.

The lid has side latches so there’s no risk of lid flex allowing the content to fall out.

They’re a good size too.

Cheers op!

rossburton
    Free Member

I’ve a couple of those but not at that price! One is full of random screws and nails, the other is all bike bits: a compartment each for brake pads, bolts, headset pieces, etc.

If the sale at Screwfix ends it’s worth knowing that Halfords puts them on sale fairly often.

eskay

Collected 10 last night in an attempt to sort out some of the stuff in my garage!

timbur
    Free Member

Two more ordered. Thanks op.
    They’re ace and my family tend to steal them from my shed when they get the chance :0/

dirkpitt74

Thanks OP – ordered a couple – can’t be bad for £5 each.
    Will hopefully allow me to organise my spares a bit better.

Kahurangi

I’m seeing them as a tenner now, but I have a couple of similar boxes.

Great for keeping spare bearings, o-rings, valve cores, thingies and doodahs in.

jamiep
    Free Member

they were always £10, with 2for1 makes £5 each

chipster

I’ve got 4 to collect. Cheers op.

pictonroad

These will do for the boy’s technic lego.

(For a day anyway..)

zilog6128

These will do for the boy’s technic lego.

I actually bought one for this purpose 😂 it’s OK, you can’t actually fit as much in them as you might think, on balance I prefer Really Useful Boxes (with the divider inserts for small bits)

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Cheers OP picked 4 up this morning, good quality boxes ta.
    Just got to re-shuffle the garage now to fit them in somewhere!

gnusmas

Not long had an email through with a £5 off £25 spend. Code is SUM3VIP if it is of help to anyone, I’m assuming it’s a generic one and not a one off code.

BigJohn

Thanks for the heads-up. After finishing a biggish project I’ve cleared space in the workshop, built some improved storage, created a few dedicated areas for battery charging, chiselling & planing and the like and I now have a few piles of sorted miscellania which will now have a shiny new home!

andybrad

really fancy this but then as soon as i spent 20 quid on boxes i thought i was going mad.

i could spend 20 quid on celebrations choccies and use those tubs instead.

aide

Thanks eskay, good psa. Just picked up 2, hopefully keep my bike sh1te all together

stumpyjon

The turbo II cases are excellent as well. £15 for a big box with removable bins, much better than the dividers that thing slip underneath.

Rio

Good psa, just picked up a couple while collecting a stepladder from Screwfix.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Thanks OP – 4 picked up today. Might prompt me to be a bit tidier.

sirromj

I’ve never understood how to use these.

eskay

Not as good a price as last time but still good at two for £15. I am going to get a few more, I managed to condense so much stuff into the last few I bought and they are outstanding quality.

https://www.screwfix.com/p/stanley-sort-master-organiser-17-x-3-6/73900

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Storage Boxes’ is closed to new replies.