Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA – SRAM GX Eagle groupset £312 @ Halfords
  • steel4real
    Free Member

I am so tempted but can’t !

Halfords GX Eagle groupset £312

Tracey

Cant go wrong at that price. Can you still use the BC discount code as well

vincienup
    Free Member

I didn’t need to see this!!! I’ve just bought wheels and forks I shouldn’t have…

Just in case anyone is wondering, yep you’ll get 10% BC on that, so it’s £280.

I’ve just checked CRC and without the crank (so mech, cassette, chain and shifter only) it’s £272, so really for anyone wanting cheap 12sp this is a bit of a no-brainer…

Now to hope they sell out before I make my mind up to damn the consequences!

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Quidco cashback too

1timmy1
    Free Member

That’s a super price, I paid 380 on release and been very impressed by it. Only had to adjust the barrel once a few weeks after installing and not touched it since. With a top chain guide I’ve had no problems with the gears even in this very muddy weather.

firestarter
    Free Member

Probably a good job my rear hub is xt

spooky_b329

So am I correct in thinking you can only run that 10-50t cassette with an XD freehub?

ta11pau1

Yep, Shimano freehubs can only accommodate an 11t gear, for 10t or 9t you need an XD hub.

J273
    Free Member

Maybe a dumb question? Will these cranks fit a XT external BB?

Ive always been shimano but tempted by this offer.

Ta

Tracey

Don’t think so but the SRAM bb aren’t that bad now and can be had from Halfords

Tracey

Picked some up tonight, BC discount worked. Great PSA.

vincienup
    Free Member

Maybe a dumb question? Will these cranks fit a XT external BB?

Ive always been shimano but tempted by this offer.

Nope, you’d need a SRAM or other GXP compatible BB – GXP cranks have a step down on the NDS.

Kuco

Great PSA. Picked mine up tonight with the BC discount great bargain.

solarider
    Free Member

Just picked mine up for a new muddy weather hardtail build. £279 including AA members discount (valid until end of March). Can’t argue with that. Great PSA thanks steel4real!

Murray

@yourguitarhero, how did you get the Quidco cashback too?

Northwind

£228.07 for the “upgrade” kit ie everything but the cranks, on bike-discount.de just now. I think you might need to sort a bar mount as well if you don’t already have one or use a matchmaker.

slowrider
    Free Member

edited. Found it

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA – SRAM GX Eagle groupset £312 @ Halfords’ is closed to new replies.