• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • PSA Spotify Premium a quid for 3 months
  • pondo

The marketing schizzle is telling me I can get Spotify Premium for three months for a quid, which seems uncommonly decent. Any reason why I shouldn’t?

DezB
    Free Member

Don’t see why not. Even if you don’t use it, its only a quid lost…tempted myself!

alpineharry
    Free Member

I pay £5 a month for it as a student and it’s definitely worth it for that price. 3 months for £1 is a good price.

DezB
    Free Member

Apple Music is free for 3 months

steve-g
    Free Member

I did a free trial on spotify, then cancelled it. I continued to use the free version, then randomly, 6 months or so later Spotify charged me £9.99. I checked that the devices I was using it on were all on the free version, which they were. I then attempted to log in to find out why I had been charged for a service I hadn’t asked for and wasn’t receiving and got locked in an infinite loop of “that’s not your password”, “no account exists for that email address” and “that email address is already in use”. Frustrated I went to my bank to cancel the direct debit that had taken the £9.99 and was told that Spotify don’t use direct debits, its actually a sort of open ended re-ccuring charge that cant easily be cancelled. I had to spend 45 or so minutes in the bank arguing with one guy, then his manager that I was unable to cancel this with them direct, and finally they agree to put some sort of stop on it.

That’s been my experience of Spotify, im still not sure what happened, maybe it was someone using my bank details to fund their spotify, who knows, but they were a nightmare to get out of paying.

CraigW
    Free Member

Google Play Music is free for 4 months.

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Can you help? I’m currently on Spotify free, how do I take advantage of that 3 months for a pound offer?
    What’s the procedure for upgrading?
    Thanks Matt.

Jamie
    Free Member

Usually it’s a targeted offer, or for new customers only, so you’re out of luck.

Best way to reduce the cost is NUS discount or the family subs, and split the cost between mates/relatives etc.

DezB
    Free Member

What’s the procedure for upgrading?

Just go to spotify.com and the offer is there all prominent. If you’ve had premium before or done a trial of premium before, you cain’t hav it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PSA Spotify Premium a quid for 3 months’ is closed to new replies.