Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: Silly cheap Pixel 3 deal
  • bearnecessities

Not on any HUKD site or anything, I just got lost in a world of googling on the train yesterday and found a deal that’s hard to refuse – I did more googling to verify and have now ordered, before posting it up here . It’s a bloody bargain 🙂

Brand New Pixel 3 on Vodafone – 5gb, unlimited calls and texts. £24 a month and a massive £5 upfront.

Plus if you go through topcashback, you get another £40 back.

Hope this is of use to someone.

https://www.e2save.com/contract/google/google-pixel-3-64gb-just-black?tariffcode=BL3YEAUG18&giftcode=NA&preferred_variation_tariffcode_paym=BL3YEAUG18

Northwind

Just nabbed it including the Topcashback, cheers! My contract ran out yesterday 🙂 I phoned up Three and said “can you match this deal” and the guy just went “LOL no”

I think there’s a new Pixel or Pixel 4 due soon so I guess it’ll be discounted in other places but this just seems a brilliant deal for today at least.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bearnecessities

Ooooooh, it’s all a bit lovely isn’t it 🙂

nixie

Say £75 upfront now.

Northwind

Arrived today, it’s heavy! Bloody good service considering.

zer0c00l44
    Free Member

Yeah but it’s with Vodafone the most incompetent dodgy company I’ve ever dealt with and the customer service agents take a retardation test to get the job. I wouldn’t go with Vodafone if everything was free.

Add to that the pixel 3 has so many bugs it makes using the phone a nightmare I absolutely despise mine it’s a piece of crap that should never have been released like it is. Google are changing mine for a new one as this one I got in December is a nightmare to use.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Silly cheap Pixel 3 deal’ is closed to new replies.