• This topic has 137 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by b33k34.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)
  • PSA: Sigma Sports Sale
  • djflexure

A few great deals – picked up some of my favourite 7 mesh kit – bibs @ £28 are excellent value. Lots of other stuff too.

jam-bo

Thanks gryphon jersey and cypress gilet for £36!!!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Thanks, bargain pair of foundation bibs ordered. Already have one pair, love the wind in my hair feel so couldn’t resist another pair at that price.

didnthurt

Just ordered a pair of Gore bib tights and a phantom jacket. A 7mesh jersey (just in time as I shredded my Rapha jersey last week), gilet and a couple of pairs of socks. 😎

Bought a long sleeve jersey in the wiggle sale last week as well. 😬

Should keep me stocked up for the winter, cheers for the PSA.

appltn

What a great PSA, I just ordered a pair of the foundation bibs and some glidepath shorts for £61 total (rrp £120 + £120).

Clink

Just got a pair of Patagonia running shorts for £9!

chrisdw
    Free Member

Thanks gryphon jersey and cypress gilet for £36!!!

Ah that was you who bought those before i got a chance 😂

thebunk

Ouch that was expensive! Thanks OP 🙂

boardmanfs18

Thanks Op, going to try some foundation bib shorts, probably not best to wear them without baggies though!

spacecadett
    Free Member

Thank you OP! Bagged my good lady a nice new wetsuit for her open water swimming.

cb200
    Free Member

Patagonia running top for less than half price. Thanks!

thepurist

Thanks Op, going to try some foundation bib shorts

+1

jam-bo

Some good deals if you search by discount. Stages m50 for £36!!

qwerty
    Free Member
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Hmmm anyone else think it’s a bit of a odd sale?

There’s so much discount off some stuff it seems too good to be true?

What’s the sizing like on those 7 mesh bibs as I could do with some and some light trail shorts too if anyone can see any?

jam-bo

The sizing charts on the 7mesh website are spot on.

frogstomp

Cheers for the PSA… a pair of DT Swiss 240S hubs for £90 will do nicely as the basis for some new gravel bike wheels.

As usual, don’t forget Quidco.. 3.2% currently.

orena45

Needed a new larger helmet for winter…a Troy Lee Designs A1 for £11 will do nicely. Ta for the PSA!

winston
    Free Member

I think there has been a mistake – some of those prices don’t make sense. Also, if you click on some stuff it shows full price but if you add to basket you get vastly reduced price. I reckon someone at Sigma needs to check their site.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I ordered some 7mesh bibs based on the PSA, but looking dealer into it I think there’s going to be a lot of cancelled orders and refunds coming as a lot of items are way too cheap to be correct.

ogden
    Free Member

Loads of stuff in my basket have just doubled. I managed to get a 240 rear hub for £65 before it changed, let’s see what happens.

crossed

Had a load of bits in my basket. £480 in total. Went to check out and it refused my payment and the basket went up to £1400!

The helmet I wanted is still at the lower price though so I’m happy with that.

shooterman

Similar to others I noticed everything I bought has shot back up in price. If it comes through, I will have £465 worth of stuff for £130.

martinhutch

Yeah, a bit surprised to see Patagonia bibs for 28 quid, but we’ll see what happens with the order.

kelvin

🤞🏼

winston
    Free Member

I bought a bunch of stuff at silly prices but after placing the order it was clear some or all of it was incorrectly priced – I’ve just messaged them to let them know and to cancel anything thats incorrect. Its hard enough running a retail business without having to sell stuff below cost.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Awesome PSA £44 instead of £320. Had to really resist more of the mons royale and 7mesh stuff as I love both but didn’t really NEED more.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Awesome PSA £44 instead of £320. Had to really resist more of the mons royale and 7mesh stuff as I love both but didn’t really NEED more.

Don’t worry, I doubt you’ll get any of it.

luket

Some weirdness for me too. BuT I still ordered some bib liners for buttons and a decent deal on some other stuff so if that works I’m good.

whatgoesup

A couple of pairs of Castelli bib shorts for a sensible discounted price, and a couple of pairs of the 7 Mesh cargo shorts for silly cheap. Fully expecting to have the 7 Mesh ines cancelled based on the above.

rOcKeTdOg

Is the person Garmin sacked over the instinct debacle now working for Sigma?

I have ordered a gilet and helmet just in case though 😉

RustyNissanPrairie

Last pair Brooks running shoes aka dog walking trainers @£18 reduced from £150(!)- let’s see if they arrive.

didnthurt

I got a sent a confirmation email for my order so fingers crossed that it’s processed.

I’ve spent just under two hundred quid but the retail price is more like six hundred 😬

chrisyork

Ahhh so I went to go check this, as was keen to find bargains. Could it be that bibs were 28 instead of 128? So basically the 1 is missing off the beginning of some items?

For example the running shoes mentioned were 150 down to 28 and are now 128 so I reckon someone just got their discounting wrong or the system had a wobble…

martinhutch

Could it be that bibs were 28 instead of 128? So basically the 1 is missing off the beginning of some items?

They’re back on at 90-something instead of 170 now, I think, so I’m not sure what has gone wrong with their hamsters.

RustyNissanPrairie

TBF I’m a size 12shoe so often end up with bargains – I’ve recently bought some LaSportiva approach shoes for £44 reduced from £160, some Salomen for £38 reduced from £120ish and some Hanwag boots for £60 reduced from £260. They are usually the last pair left as were these Brooks.

shooterman

Strangely I got an email from Sigma this morning. I have bought from them before so I’m on their mailing list.

The email highlighted an Assos jersey I bought yeaterday down from £105 to £32. I bought it at £32 yesterday. So, if Sigma are specificially marketing massively discounted items, does that mean the prices folks here got yeaterday are good and the orders will be fulfilled? Anyone else get similar emails?

nbt

Anyone got a link? Am i looking at the wrong site? 7mesh Foundation bib shorts are not that cheap here

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/7mesh/Foundation-Bib-Short/PTEJ?s=1

swdan
    Free Member

I think the prices have gone back up due to a suspected error the first time around

whatgoesup

Looks to be some mistakes in the pricing, judging by the scale of the discounts and the fact that a lot of them appear to changed to more reasonable looking discounts.

I suspect that for a small number of orders at these mistakenly low prices Sigma may have accepted the loss and shipped anyway, but judging by this thread though they might have a LOT of these especially if it’s been pickup by one hotdealsuk or similar sites, and so realistically will probably have to cancel orders that were placed at daft discounts. Lets wait and see.

Their T&C’s allow them to do this, as the state that the contract is formed when a dispatch note is emailed, and they also state that they can cancel an order if “any of the goods were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.