Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: Showers Pass Sale
  • stwhannah

I think every time I’ve reviewed a Showers Pass thing someone has said ‘nice, but how much?!’. I just happened to pop over there for a price check for FGF and everything on their site is on sale. Might be worth a look?

MoreCashThanDash

Bin dun yesterday….

DezB
    Free Member

I looked yesterday, prices were still a piss take.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I just happened to pop over there for a price check for FGF

FGF is prepared in advance? It isn’t knocked up mid morning Friday?

sirromj

Think I’ll pass. Eh? Yeah? Although the e-bike specific jacket is tempting despite not having an e-bike.

scotroutes

I looked yesterday, prices were still a piss take.

Yeah, I sort of assumed it was 30% off the current sale price, not the supposed RRP.

welshfarmer

So I looked in after yesterdays PSA as I am in need of a good quality rain/winter cycling jacket. Never heard of them before but prices seem proper high end. Are they actually that good? Or is it a bit of a label thing?

bartesque

I cannot comment on the quality …yet but the customer service is excellent. I had been emailing them with some questions and missed their reply which also meant that the sale had ended by the time I realised.

Emailed them this morning and they honoured the sale price.

IMBA jacket winging its way over to me with a 5% donation to IMBA win win.

Will update on quality when it arrives.

footflaps

I cannot comment on the quality …yet but the customer service is excellent.

Rapha is the same, excellent service but obviously you pay for it in the price…

bartesque

Well the Jacket arrived very promptly, and I had a great opportunity to put it to the test over the weekend firstly through what has rapidly become the marshlands of Leicestershire and then for a very wet jaunt around Cannock Chase.

On both days it performed superbly, and I am very pleased with the purchase quality is right up there and as stated before good customer service.

For the record I have no affiliation with Showers Pass merely providing feedback for anyone interested.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Showers Pass Sale’ is closed to new replies.