Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • PSA: shockwiz £179.99 @ CRC
  • whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Been shocked curious for some time cheapest price I’ve seen , £35-50 hire a week on eBay ..

Anything thing to be aware of new model out, missing parts etc

British cycling takes another £10 off

weeksy

Bargain!!!!

boombang
    Free Member

Make sure your shock is supported (Fox EVOL isn’t for example)

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is the EVOL not compatible? I thought it would work with any self single valve air spring with a self charging negative chamber.

breninbeener

Am i right in thinking this will work with the Cane Creek Air Inline shock? Do you just need an additional hose to connect it to the air valve?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I think, depending on year, there might be an issue with the angle of the valve on the shock.

Have a look at the shockwiz site, there’s a comparability list.

I’ve just ordered a second one off the back of this PSA so I can do both ends of the bike at once.

jk1980
    Free Member

Does anyone know please, are these compatible with Fox 36 Grip 2?

Onzadog
    Free Member

No reason why it won’t work with the Fix 36 grip2.

The only stuff it doesn’t work with it when positive and negative chambers either fill separately or have a volume that can change during use.

The 36 is a single air chamber with a self charging negative chamber via a “dimple” transfer port.

There is a naked tr evil used on some Scott bikes that it doesn’t work with.

jk1980
    Free Member

Thanks – I didn’t know how the negative chamber worked, hence the question over compatibility.

Although will it be able to recommend setup based on both high speed and low speed rebound?

weeksy

Should do yes.

plus-one

Shock swizz !!

weeksy

Shock swizz !!

I’ll bite, go on then, elaborate?

convert

I’ll bite, go on then, elaborate?

Would be interested too. I quite fancy the idea of some geekery to either help me get the bike setup or confirm it’s pretty good already….if it works. I constantly wonder if my setup is screwing a suspension design someone spent months perfecting.

Positive and negative experience of one of these welcome.

weeksy

I’ve done 5 bikes with mine, 2 of mine and 3 mates, all were impressed.

Even a resident pro from the forum tried mine on his and even though he didn’t need to change anything much, the Shockwiz agreed with his settings.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Bought , the British cycling £10 crc codes are now up so an even better price

kimbers

Damn you OP

Bought

mos

Kerching, Ta.

Poopscoop

Bah! I’m too skint already!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘PSA: shockwiz £179.99 @ CRC’ is closed to new replies.