Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • PSA. Shimano PD-M530 MTB SPD Trail Pedals £15.99
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Got mine , pretty decent pedals . Might give them a try on my road bike though there a bit wider It shouldn’t make a lot of difference.

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

No bloody high five tabs though!

allyharp

Anybody not got theirs yet? My order told me it’d be due for collection from Tuesday 28th and they’ll confirm when available. Now it’s Friday and still nothing… 😕

andypandy85
    Free Member

Same as you allyharp. Going to pop in after work today, they’re probably sat there but none of the Bikehut chimps have thought to tell me. Gonna push for a discount for the wait/inconvenience!

paladin

Got mine , just need to build a bike for them now

eskay

Mine have been delivered. Shame I could not have got a black pair but who carees for the price. Cheers OP.

andyl
    Free Member

They are the full retail pack with cleats etc.

motozulu
    Free Member

Ordered the gatorade gels – they arrived in store, I had the tracking say ‘ready for pick up in store’ so went to get em.

The manageress then informs me ‘Oh, we sent them back as the price was wrong – you should have had an email’.

14 mile round trip for **** all. I did indeed have an email waiting for me when I got home and I sent them a snotty reply along the lines that they should have honoured the deal as money was accepted and goods despatched.

That was 3 days ago – still waing for a ‘helpful advisor’ (according to automated reply) to get in touch with me.

NOT impressed.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Shimano PD-M530 MTB SPD Trail Pedals £15.99’ is closed to new replies.