Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • PSA Scott mind shorts £30
  • kimbers

34 and large here

I got the turquoise ones and they are pretty ace, got stained up quick though!

the liners not bad, also comes in its own handy ittle bage that I use for storing essential tools to take away for races

frogstomp

Did you get dispatch notifications? Ordered some on Wednesday but no sign so far.. not express delivery mind.

allyharp

Did you get dispatch notifications? Ordered some on Wednesday but no sign so far.. not express delivery mind.

Same here. Just waiting patiently.

tony07
    Free Member

No dispatch or order confirmation but I can confirm they did arrive

Tracey

Ordered some for a fathers day pressie for Kevin last Wednesday, along with some more stuff for me and Abigale. Paid by PayPal and had confirmation from PayPal for it. I had nothing from Start Cycles by Friday so I rang them. They had cancelled the order for non payment. After realising their mistake I’ve had confirmation of delivery tomorrow. If you havent heard from them I would ring them as the guy said its a manual check they do on payments and errors do occur.

frogstomp

Shorts and gloves arrived today.. bargain!

allyharp

Mine arrived today and whilst I haven’t tested them on the bike yet I’m very impressed so far. I’d say they’re a fairly long short (fit to just below the knee) and waist size they Medium is about the same as an Altura Mayhem medium. The liner is very thin (more like a boxer compared to many others that I’ve had) but the pad feels quite good. And I love the colour!

I actually bought medium & large in case of sizing issues, but there was no need to open the large. I’ll be posting them back for returns later in the week, but if anyone who can collect or meet in London wants them you can have them for £27.

Clink

Mine have arrived – ditto allyharp’s comments above.

Tracey

My stuff came yesterday along with an apology letter for their error icn canceling my order

dab

Got mine today
    Very very impressed , now just gotta MTFU
    And wear em

drlex
    Free Member

Thanks, OP!
    Wore mine today – perfect. The liner is bl**dy comfy – if anyone is wavering on buying a medium pair and doesn’t want the liner, I’d happily buy it from them.

nwill1
    Free Member

They’d inadvertently cancelled my order too, quick phone call and sorted 🙂

kayak23

Wearing mine as we speak. Really like them and I look spectacular in them. Good length and good fit. Brilliant waist tightener thing.

The liner looks nice quality, but white? Never been a fan of white pants like…

I ordered another pair mind 🙂

Thanks op .

Alex

Mine turned up yesterday and straight out for a ride. Can’t imagine a single scenario where I’d ever allow myself outside with the inners only 😉 Otherwise a great lightweight short, not as purple as the pics and perfect for warm days.

I’m a 33in waist, bought the M and they are spot on with the zips done up. Also bought some D30 gloves to get over the £30 and they seem very good as well.

Superficial
    Free Member

I bought the L as per Scott’s own recommendations. I’m a 33-34″ waist and these are definitely on the larger side of what I need – I would probably be better off with a medium. I haven’t yet decided if I’ll send them back.

Quality seems great, the look and feel is really good. They’re also pretty lightweight for the size which is great. Cut seems good around the crotch but the legs are really long – They look like board shorts. Definitely more for the Enduro crowd than the XC race boys. Great value for £30, thanks OP.

Simon

I ordered some shorts, I’ve paid for them but the order has been cancelled and no refund given??

Edit, seems it was refunded on the same day I paid (7th June) but never got an email or explanation as to why it was cancelled.

Marin
    Free Member

Great shorts, already fallen off in the mud with them.

cookeaa

Bugger!

Contacted them after there was no activity on the order, they’ve sent me my gloves but the Medium sized, Mind Shorts are now out of stock now, so that part of the order has been cancelled and will be refunded apparently…

Seems the issue was due to me paying via paypal and it not talking well with their system, but if I’d not chased it they’d not have known…

How do the scott “Roarban” shorts compare to the “Mind”?

£20 but I’m not sure I like the Cargo pockets TBH…

Simon

Checked again and my order was canceled but not refunded. Emailed Start they have now refunded me, but the medium shorts I ordered are now out of stock.
    Was apparently an error between Paypal and their system.

Tracey

I must have been lucky and found out the problem fairly quick as all my order came. The guy I spoke to made out that it was a human error that cancelled my order due to them manually checking Paypal payments and if they couldn’t locate them to cross reference then they just cancelled the order and no refund or reinstatement until it was queried. Not a happy outcome for some but they were awash with orders for the cheap Scott stuff. It was cheaper to buy the women’s shorts with the liners than to buy the liners on there own.

cookeaa

Well I’ve Ordered the Roarban Shorts in Med’ and as they were a tenner less than the Mind I’ve ordered a nice lime green Path SS jersey to go with it….

That’s Right I shall be rocking the Standard Purple shorts, Lime green jersey Enduro Uniform, but I still think I’d have prefered the Mind shorts…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Enduro shorts on sale in a multitude of enduro colors !

http://startcycles.co.uk/scott-mind-loose-fit-cycling-shorts-228124.html

slimporcini
    Free Member

thank you very much, been after a pair of green shorts for a while and these fit the bill perfectly! 😀

bearnecessities

Bugger; only available in any colours as large or x-large.

momo

Two pairs ordered with a jersey for the full enduro look, thanks

davosaurusrex

Gah, no blue large left. If anyone has a pair that don’t fit or something I’ll have them!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

obviously youve all been using the BONUS15 code that takes 15% off until midnight tonight?

shifter
    Free Member

The shorts are great, jersey like Cookeaa’s above is also good. Velcro closure tab on the d30 gloves came apart on the first ride.

Viewing 28 posts - 41 through 68 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘PSA Scott mind shorts £30’ is closed to new replies.