Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • PSA Scott mind shorts £30
  • christof
    Free Member

Hi start cycles have Scott mind shorts for £29.99
    These are my favourite shots after I got a pair last year when Start were selling them for £15. I know they’re twice as much as then, but at least it’s not the £109 rrp!

http://startcycles.co.uk/scott-mind-loose-fit-cycling-shorts.html

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

purple …..

jobro
    Free Member

Purple is very Enduro 🙂

somafunk

Cheers, bought the Scott Mind and Roarban unpadded shorts – at that price they are worth a look.

turbo1397
    Free Member

Any idea how these size up. im a 33″ waist. i bought altura’s and the sizing is all over the place..

chakaping
    Free Member

You want medium

davosaurusrex

Purple IS enduro – here’s me wearing a £15 pair in an actual Enduro race! Bang on trend me.

Great shorts, tempted to get another pair but how many pairs of purple shorts does a man need?

higgo
    Free Member

how many pairs of purple shorts does a man need?

n+1, obviously.

chakaping
    Free Member

Bang on trend me.

Where’re your goggles and matching purple (lurid green also allowed) helmet then?

davosaurusrex

Goggles were in the car, I’m not fast enough for that look. Do I at least get bonus points for a Troy Lee lid and clashing orange gloves?

Come to think of it I’ve got a bright green top and I’m doing the QECP July enduro. Purple shorts, green top and orange gloves must be an enduro winner?

GolfChick
    Free Member

Cheers for that just bought myself a pair, love a good pair of purple shorts!

chakaping
    Free Member

Purple shorts, green top and orange gloves must be an enduro winner?

Personally I’d be looking for a bit more co-ordination, otherwise you just risk looking like a 1990s raver.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

FYI TRIATHLETE10 has been taking 10% off at Start for months, seems to be a permanent code (I got it to stack with another code but from my PSA thread was the only one!).

Ive bought 3 pairs of their D30 Superstitious gloves (1 for me, 1 for me as spares, 1 for partner) and at least 2 clubmates are ordering them after seeing mine. Pittards leather palm, D30 knuckle armour, mesh finger sides for ventilation etc etc for at most £15.

Scott kit in general is really good quality, and Start are charging Aldi money for their stuff.

shifter
    Free Member

Received my purple shorts today – look alright and quality seems great, top psa thanks!

BearBack
    Free Member

Best shorts ever. I have them in bright blue, acid yellow and purple… Make me loads faster 😉

razorrazoo

Ordered yesterday, shorts arrived today, fit great and bang on for £30, thanks for the PSA and the extra 10% which covered most of the postage cost.

creagbhan

Cheers OP. Mine arrived today as above ^^. Not as bright as they look on website, which is a good thing IMO.

torihada
    Free Member

thanks for the PSA, just ordered a pair. they’ll go nicely with the set of lurid Scott Superstitious gloves I got from Start Cycles, from another PSA thread, a few months ago.

cookeaa

Ordered.

clever pricing really, £29.99 and it’s £30 for free postage, so I found some scott xc gloves, and some summer roadie mitts too, so they’ve had ~£45 out of me.

Ta…

Superficial
    Free Member

Nice one. Shorts and some gloves for £31 (Inc the TRIATHLETE10 code).

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Bums.
    Mine arrived and are a good fit etc. except the stitching in a seem in the undershorts has been missed so there’s a big hole. Hopefully they haven’t run out by the time I get a return sorted. Look good quality otherwise!

drlex
    Free Member

Was it a medium? In which case I’ll apologise for reducing remaining stock by one with my planned membership of the purple leg gang.

torihada
    Free Member

Mine arrived; Medium: I’m a 33 inch waist and they fit perfectly. The inner shorts seem a lightweight, but again are a nice fit. Shorts have sophisticated waist band adjusters and two diagonal zipped pockets on the thighs. They are a nice fit, lightweight and stretchy. Definitely a summer short. A great buy ay at £31 (I also used TRIATHLETE10 code).

tony07
    Free Member

Mine arrived this morning. I’m usually a 32 waist. Went for a medium. Waist adjusters all the way in they fit fine. Any thinner and I’d say you’d need a small.

Seem to be a great pair of shorts. Not as heavy duty feeling as my old sombrio epiks.

Clink

Do the liners come out?

creagbhan

[/url]
    IMG_20140607_114352 by creagbhan, on Flickr[/img]

Do the liners come out?

They come in a lovely little bag

GolfChick
    Free Member

no sign of mine so far, come on Mr Postmen, pull your fingers out!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

these glasses that someone is selling on the stw classified would go nicely with those shorts :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171345875258

chrisdw
    Free Member

Anyone who had the old ones too… Is the fabric any different? I notice the new ones say they are water resistant which my old ones definitely aren’t.

nwill1
    Free Member

34″ Med or Lrg?

Cheers

andybloomer
    Free Member

That’s my dining room table 🙂

Sorry, as you were

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

BONUS10 another code for this weekend, probably wont stack with TRIATHLETE10 but just in case that one expires (though its been running since about October…)

torihada
    Free Member

nwill1 – Member
    34″ Med or Lrg?
    Cheers

I reckon Medium: I’m 33″ and I have to have the waistband tightened all the way in.

_tom_
    Free Member

Will medium be too big for a 32″ waist?

Marin
    Free Member

Ace purple shorts, lime green top and white bike I’ll be a demon in the Alps in 2 weeks!

Yetiman
    Free Member

What’s the length like on these? I’m a bit of a lanky git so I prefer shorts that drop past the knee.

jobro
    Free Member

Mine arrived – look great

I emailed them to say I didn’t want express delivery and got them all in for £25 🙂

shifter
    Free Member

Just tried my mediums on again. I normally wear 32″ waist loose fit jeans and wouldn’t want these shorts any smaller. If I was a 34 I’d go large.
    5’10” and they’re just below my knees, so not especially long.

razorrazoo

I take a 34 waist and went for large, fit is good, hadn’t even found the waist adjusters (assumed they were pockets) and I’ll pull them in a little, size guide said L is 33-35 IIRC. Liner is good quality, well vented and packaged separately from the main shorts.

nwill1
    Free Member

Thank you OP, gone for Large and added a water bottle to the order to bring it down to £28.75 delivered 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘PSA Scott mind shorts £30’ is closed to new replies.