Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: Roval Traversee ELs £360 at Cycle Surgery today
  • bol

They’re the light ones with the DT240 hub internals. Bargain. I’ve had some for three years and they’ve never needed truing. Not bad for a 1500g wheelset.

peteimpreza

Is that using today’s 40% discount code TT107?

bol

Yep

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kevin1911

I think they’ve been selling for £360 for a while now, before the new model comes out. My LBS gave a further discount.

anc
    Free Member

Yep most specialized dealers been selling them at 360 since the summer.

bol

Even better then. Buy them, buy them I tells ye!

moniex
    Free Member

I agree, great wheels, I’ve had them years and never needed truing (I did have a spoke fall out once though). Feel light and fast too…

njee20
    Free Member

Until you break a spoke, when you’re stuck trying to find straight pull spokes. My SLs were alright, but no better.

For £360 you could build lighter and stronger. The 240s are nice, but they’re the best part by far!

remoterob
    Free Member

Obviously make sure you have some cash left for Christmas, but Evans are currently selling these, with the 10& discount code, for £270. The AL is £206. You can always add cashback onto that as well.

Can’t see much beating that for value.

mboy
    Free Member

That’s an absolute bargain! Got mine about 4 months ago, have given them quite a pasting already, and having been warned by nay sayers they’re flexy etc. I can tell you they’re much tougher than they have any right to be for a wheelset of their weight (1550g is accurate, but doesn’t include rimstrips or valves for running tubeless).

Mine were £324 (extra 10% off in my LBS) and I thought I got a good deal, for £270 from Evans, well nothing else comes close for the money really, not when you factor in the weight, the decent 26mm wide tubeless rims, the DT 240 hub internals etc.

remoterob
    Free Member

Oh dear, you’ve convinced me. They got bought. £263 with cash back.

play
    Free Member

@remoterob,

This is tempting, how did you get a discount?

remoterob
    Free Member

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/roval/traverse-el-disc-2010-wheelset-ec029583?query=roval

Then the Evans code “10offdeal”

Cash back comes a cashback website when you click through to Evans, giving 3% (£6.95) back.

play
    Free Member

Damn, now i’ve gone and bought them. That’s just too good to pass up on.
    Cheers.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Roval Traversee ELs £360 at Cycle Surgery today’ is closed to new replies.