• This topic has 90 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by aide.
Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95
  • plus-one

Aye I bought my geo 2 at £20:95 and pair of Fentons at similar price.

Absolute steal at they prices. Still worth £48 though they are superbly well made and comfy if they fit your shape 🙂

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

They were worth it pure and simply cos they sold me on riding in trousers now, completely!.

flannol
    Free Member

I got a second pair a couple days ago for 30 quid

Re sound: I think that’s the DWR/nature of the fabric. They’re quite water resistant (I wouldn’t say waterproof, after today….) which comes with sounds like that unfortunately!

theotherjonv

I sized up on recommendations and now I’m wondering what you’re all on about. I don’t exactly have twiggy thighs myself and they’re not baggy but they’re not tights either. Very pleased.

boombang
    Free Member

Got some of them on recommendation too, sized up and they are a perfect fit everywhere bar waist which is on the loose side.

Unfortunately I only ordered that size as have an aversion to ordering too much just to send all bar one item back, seems wasteful, and now they are more than double the price.

So plan for this Christmas is to eat and drink even more until they fit, or get a belt.

z1ppy

Again cheers to the OP. I got three different pairs and like the look of all of them, definitely a slim fit on the legs, but I’m more than happy with them.

singletrackmind

Anyone else think ” I have just bought some Farah slacks” and i have suddenly become my dad
    I find the pinch pleat around the calf annoying, as my calfs are substantially larger than ypur average farah slack wearing oap
    Apart from that, warm amd comfy

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Got some of them on recommendation too, sized up and they are a perfect fit everywhere bar waist which is on the loose side

Aye, mines are like that too, they’re definitely made for the west of scotland ‘man about town’ – beer gut and no thigh muscles. 🙂

I use a belt, but would really like some nice lightweight braces, not just for biking trews but alos for hillwalking. Anyone?.

nbt

@gooner69

Anyone returning a 30R by chance?
    Ok, thanks. Send me a pm if any joy:)

Sorry, both taken by the first dibber.

gooner69

No worries, thanks.

aide

Was also a bit worried when some folk started saying they’re too wee, found the waist to be on size and luckily I don’t have quadzilla roadie thighs so they fit ideal for me (they are a bit of a thin leg troo) Thanks for PSA OP

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95’ is closed to new replies.