• This topic has 90 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by aide.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95
  • woody2000

For those that have bought – how long did delivery take? Ta

surfer
    Free Member

£20.95 but £27 when put in the basket….

chakaping
    Free Member

About four days.

chakaping
    Free Member

Anyone want a pair in 33S, before I return them?

woody2000

Which ones are they chakaping?

nbt

£20.95 but £27 when put in the basket….

diferent colours might be different prices I think?

Ah no, they’re showing at the higher prices now, must have been updated

chakaping
    Free Member

Which ones are they chakaping?

The ones in the thread title and OP link.

As per my comment upthread, waist and length was fine – but the legs are a bit tight on my powerful thighs.

the-muffin-man

aide

Ordered a pair of both this morning (must of been just before the sneaky wee hike in price). Thanks OP, looking forward to seeing how they are

woody2000

Think I should probably try some on @chakaping, I’ve got chunky thighs too 🙂. Ta

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d give them a miss mate

woody2000

OK, ta. 👍

oldschool

Ordered at the weekend, and had an alert that they’ll be delivered this afternoon.

flannol
    Free Member

Just received mine, they come up small/tight
    Order a size up

I’d normally wear 29/30″ waist chinos / skinny jeans
    32″ in these

Came within a couple of days via Hermes (who seem to have improved – a lot)

flannol
    Free Member

I’ll add to above ^ Luckily I always order multiple sizes
    They really are just badly size labelled – the 32″ fit as if they were 30″, meaning they’ve not gone too baggy in other places with the size jump as you might expect

The fit is still “slim”. Which I’m personally enjoying, because they are very stretchy and brushed inside

dc1988

Perhaps model specific, I have some of the Fenton trousers and they’re true to size

steve_b77
    Free Member

I ordered a set of the Geo II in 32L and they fit ok, quite snug across the beam and a tad baggy on the waist, as I’m normally a 30/31″ waist.

plus-one

I’m 30 waist on a good day I ordered 32’s I need to wear a belt. I’ve ordered more in 30 👌🏻 For me they are true to size 🤷‍♂️

nbt

Phew, I’m a 30 normally, was concerned it would all be going back!

crazy-legs

Ordered late on Friday evening, delivered today.
    They fit well – definitely a slim fit (I ordered 32L) and the come up a bit more like a 30 but that’s fine on me. Length is great too. So far they feel nice but I’ve not worn them outdoors yet. Even if they fall apart in a year, it’s still worth it for £23; I’d complain more if they were actually £70!

neilnevill
    Free Member

Just arrived! Oh 🙁 they are very slim fit, and is agree with the ‘size up’ comments. Combine with my cyclist thighs and lockdown weight gain… Not only are the 32 impossible to get over the thighs, the 33s do up but look Frankly obscene. I like them though so if I can’t exchange them I’ll try a larger size …. Just not sure if that’s 34 or [shudders] 35!

nbt

Ordered late on Friday evening, delivered today.

Ordered mine Sunday evening, still nothing. I contacted them today to point out the above and ask why my order was still listed as “processing” and got an email from Hermes within half an hour saying they were expecitng my parcel from Regatta. No response from regatta themselves and order still “processing”

crazy-legs

got an email from Hermes within half an hour saying they were expecitng my parcel from Regatta

Hermes were almost too keen to tell me everything about the parcel.
    We are expecting it
    We have received it
    Brenda has allocated your delivery slot
    John has loaded it into the van
    Kevin is driving the van today, he’ll be with you between…
    We’re just a couple of stops away from you
    [delivered on time]

Kevin safely delivered your parcel [thanks, I’ve got it right here, you really don’t need to tell me]

Was almost expecting another email later to say that Kevin had got home safely and was now enjoying a cold beer.

neilnevill
    Free Member

If you’re really lucky crazy legs, you get it all by text too!

Right, the returns system doesn’t have an exchange option so I’ve ordered 34 this time, and after the price changes I’ve gone for 2 pairs of the geo 2. Hope these fit… I’ll cry if I’ve got so fat 34 doesn’t fit

sadexpunk

was going to buy the trousers in the OP but played about the figures and realised if i spent a bit more id qualify for free delivery and £10 off if over £65, bringing the lot in at £55.

ordered the ‘Men’s Holcombe Waterproof Mid Walking Boots Bayleaf Oat’ and ‘Men’s Mountain Walking Trousers Black’.

was a little concerned after reading the ‘you need to size up’ comments. but, got mine this morning and theyre spot on, really pleased with the fit and quality both trousers and boots. if anything the trousers (ordered 34 as thats my usual size) are juuuust a little slack at the waist, so certainly not a slimmer fit as per the trews in the OP. Just taken the dog out in them (i was wearing them, not the dog) and they would appear to be great value for money.

thanks for the PSA.

sharkbait
    Free Member

☝️
    This exact post!!!

Very pleased with them… Well done OP.

alric
    Free Member

Chakaping- do you still have those 33S?

cb200
    Free Member

I’m 32 when I haven’t eaten too much. Thankfully the 32R I bought are great. Just right on the waist. The legs are quite a slim fit but they are pretty stretchy so not an issue. That’s a good thing for cycling too, especially with the adjustable ankle strap.

Perfect for my commute and work. I’ve ordered another pair. Thanks OP.

mark88

They’re very much on the skinny fitting side, I would avoid if you’ve got chunky thighs.

Anyone miss the PSA and want my 36R Questras before I return?

Any recommendations for similar trousers with a less snug fit?

nbt

Likewise, I can just about get into the 30Rs I bought (Geo ii and Fentons) but I feel ike John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever they’re so tight.

The Dare2B ski trousers are a 32 waist and a much roomier fit in the leg so I’ll be keeping those

chakaping
    Free Member

Chakaping- do you still have those 33S?

Sorry, just seen this – yes mate.

BadlyWiredDog

Kevin safely delivered your parcel [thanks, I’ve got it right here, you really don’t need to tell me]

What happened to Gary? He likes watching sports on TV and swimming. A cheery fella, but sometimes has issues scanning Amazon return labels.

damascus
    Free Member

The 34L geo ii Softshell trousers are perfect. Seem great quality and a good fit. They’ve replaced my regatta geo i trousers that have served me well.

I bought a few more items to get free postage and £10 off. With hindsight, I wish I had just bought the geo ii.

The zip off trousers in 33L are very tight on my legs. The joggers are a bit short.

Thanks op. Good psa.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Shame they’re up to £41 now.

gooner69

Anyone returning a 30R by chance?

nbt

Anyone returning a 30R by chance?

Possibly, someone else had first dibs on the 2 pairs (Geo ii and Fentons) i bought. I’ll let you know

gooner69

Ok, thanks. Send me a pm if any joy:)

Edit: will take both if it pans out..

breninbeener

I jave some 34s and 34r if anyone is interested?

Ian

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Decathlon sell regatta online now, I use the brightest council binman orange ones, 30 quid on there, I got them on regatta site for 20 over a year ago, they’re pretty good tbh.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Do they become less noisy with use? Bit rustly at the moment.

Never worn a softshell trouser before. Feel nice and warm, though.

Bought Geo and fenton. Prefer the relaxed fit of the Fenton but the Geos are nicer in appearance

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘PSA Regatta geo ii softshell trousers £20.95’ is closed to new replies.