Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: Reba/dropper/SLX 1×11 semiplus slack hardtail for £900 – Vitus Sentier VRS
  • ta11pau1

PSA: CRC currently have the 2018 Vitus Sentier VRS with 23% off, down to £999 from the RRP of £1299, with BC discount that’s £900 for a modern slack hardtail with 130mm RS Rebas, brand X dropper, SLX 1×11, SLX brakes, 2.6″ maxxis tyres, nukeproof finishing kit, WTB rims, boost spacing front and rear.

At the previous price of £1170 after BC discount it was great value but at £900…

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/vitus-sentier-vrs-hardtail-bike-slx-1×11-2018/rp-prod159772

superstu
    Free Member

That’s a cracking bike for the money.

woodster

That’s a steal. Hard to argue against any of that spec, it even has fancy 3C tyres.

tdog
    Free Member

I’ve seen a similar soec Focus but in carbon for £1200 in lbs that looks a mostvexcellent deal down from £2000 or so iirc

ta11pau1

I like the fact the XL model has 800mm bars, there’s some thought actually gone into the specs.

brwr
    Free Member

Just paid for mine the other day. Eagerly waiting for delivery now.

My first bike purchase in more than 15 years! Just hope the thing fits and that i shake this flu off in time for next weekend!

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

What size did you go for?

cyclistm
    Free Member

That’s a bargain

brwr
    Free Member

I went for a medium however i was unsure between that and large. Hopefully it’ll be ok but they’ll arrange an exchange for 15 quid if not according to customer services.

dskelly81
    Free Member

A 150mm dropper post & a chain guide too.  You even don’t see that on some bikes 3 X the price.

They are really well thought out in terms of geometry & specification.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Reba/dropper/SLX 1×11 semiplus slack hardtail for £900 – Vitus Sentier VRS’ is closed to new replies.