Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA Nukeproof blackline pants £40 in some sizes CRC
  • noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Also a new string colour which might not be everyone’s cup a tea but I’ve ordered for dry days. Edit. At chainreaction obvs to some.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Any clues?

noeffsgiven
    Free Member

My bad, too eager soz.

Tracey
    noeffsgiven
    Free Member

Looks like they’re all pretty much £40 now, if anyone is interested.🫤

GolfChick
    Free Member

@Tracey do you have the mens fit? How do you find them for women?

cleetonator

Pair ordered, cheers for the PSA. Hopefully they’re sized sensibly and I’ll get away with a medium.

Tracey

@GolfChick Yes I have the mens fit. They fit ok on me. Most of my biking kit is mens as there is a much better selection.

sofaking
    Free Member

Why are they 10 squids dearer on wiggle ?

vondally
    Free Member

Lots of these in the family, I bought a few for daughters and partner, all seem to fit well. Used for dog walking, riding and work (in black ).
    Recommended.

chakaping
    Free Member

Ha, I thought “new string colour” must have been a typo, but no 😀

So who’s had these in medium in the last six months or so? How was the fit?

My first pair in black the medium was perfect, then my second pair in blue medium were a bit too tight.

a11y

Why are they 10 squids dearer on wiggle ?

Frustrating isn’t it. I’ve got Wiggle+, i.e. free refunds, and would hasppily take a punt on them if I was able to return if the sizing wasn’t quite right, but not via CRC I won’t. I’ve got weird proportions / little tolerance for ill-fitting stuff,

benp1

I’d have bought a pair of these but I’m not sure what size and I dislike their new returns approach!

Tracey

Both mine are men’s medium. The blue ones I bought first are a tighter fit on the bottom of the legs than the green. The rest fit about the same although I’ve gained a couple of pounds over the winter.

chakaping
    Free Member

Both mine are men’s medium. The blue ones I bought first are a tighter fit on the bottom of the legs than the green. The rest fit about the same although I’ve gained a couple of pounds over the winter.

Thanks Tracey. It’s the waist being tight I noticed on my blue ones, but that’s not to say the legs aren’t tighter too.

I’ve been forced to lose a few pounds to fit in them, but it’s still a squeeze 😀

a11y

Those with these and also Nukeproof shorts – is the waist sizing comparable? I’m on the small end of XL in Blackline and Outland shorts (velcro adjusted right in), so I assume I’ll be the same in trews?

chakaping
    Free Member

Those with these and also Nukeproof shorts – is the waist sizing comparable? I’m on the small end of XL in Blackline and Outland shorts (velcro adjusted right in), so I assume I’ll be the same in trews?

No!

My Blackline shorts seem looser and are constantly slipping down. Annoyingly small range of adjustment in the velcro tabs as well.

Anyone wanting a couple of pairs of NP shorts in a large-ish medium for a reasonable price, drop me a line.

v7fmp

i wear outland shorts in a medium. ordered the trousers a while back in medium, but they didnt fit (too tight). They didnt have large available at the time.

This time around i have ordered some in large, hoping these will fit.

Not sure if the blackline shorts are comparable to the blackline trousers, but as mentioned, the Outland shorts arent.

a11y

Thanks @chakaping, I’ll not bother – can’t be arsed with the inevitable faff of returning!

I’ve extended the velcro sections on shorts and pads in the past. Tall and gangly with an expanding midsection makes finding stuff that fits a nightmare.

Jordan

Cheers for the PSA just ordered a pair, hope they fit!

allyharp

I ordered 2 of these and the fit is very different to the ones I bought 2 years ago. Far longer. ‘Regular’ leg length I ordered came labelled as 34″. Wondered whether I’d been sent the long variants by mistake, but they’re not in stock so seems unlikely.

Too long for me. I specifically liked them as they were quite short.

As an aside: the website is rubbish (we know) and I can’t see any way of verifying what size of anything you ordered either online or in confirmation emails.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can anybody report on the waist sizing of recent mediums?

Tracey

@chakaping
    My older blue and new green with the velcro tighteners unfastened measure 33″

I have to tighten the velcro for my waist. The rest of the fitting is good but the older ones are more slimmer on the legs

keefezza
    Free Member

Ordered medium and arrived today. Good fit, I’ll not be needing the velcro as the waist is very precise, shall we say. I’m normally a 34″ jean waist though have to wear a belt. Bagginess is perfect for me and length just right. Loads of stretch in these too and thin, be great for warmer days.

Is say fit is close to that of the size large decathlon MTB trousers, maybe slightly shorter.

chakaping
    Free Member

Righto, I’ll chance the medium cheers.

My original black mediums fit perfectly and were around 33in, the later blue ones were 32in or less I’m sure.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.