• This topic has 50 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by dux.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • PSA – Nook E-reader £29 inc shipping and VAT
  • drewd

I received the same email yesterday, and a dispatch email today 🙂

Thanks O.P.

dux
    Free Member

Mine should be here by next friday, not holding my breathe mind. Also have a lot of contradictory emails to saying order cancelled etc

We shall see…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

You guys still waiting? PC World delivered all 5 of mine ages ago!

phiiiiil

FFS

My second cancelled nook wasn’t actually cancelled at all, despite the email suggesting it was, so shortly I will end up with two after I bought one from a proper shop. Not only that but I will be on the holiday I bought it for when it turns up, so it’ll presumably end up being returned when they can’t deliver it.

They’re a bit of a useless organisation if you ask me. The device itself is nice though, so I’ll forgive them if they can prove they can actually do something without cocking it up…

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

ordered from Nook and had same email as soma about demand. Got mine from a HUKD post, Nook.com do 10% cashback at topcashback so works out at about £27 for a touch-screen e-reader, which as it runs Android can be rooted and made more useable. Loads of stuff on the web about turning it into a ghetto tablet, or just a more useful e-reader (Kindle app etc).

Currys, Argos and loads of others matching the £29 so there’s obviously a promo on, and theyve been more successful than they hoped.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Still haven’t got mine but intend to root it when it does arrive so i can use the Kindle app and get access to my email 🙂

http://lifehacker.com/5926798/turn-your-rooted-nook-into-the-ultimate-ereader-with-these-10-apps

willard

Mine arrived this morning along with another couple for people in my team.

For the money, not bad. All I need to do now is suck all the e-books I have on my desktop to a conversion program and then to the memory card I have in it.

soma_rich
    Free Member

mine arrived a minute ago but now I have to wait for it to charge 🙁

dux
    Free Member

Mine arrived this afternoon, on charge now and have to wait 15 mins, exciting stuff. I dont have an SD card for it though, dam! What can i do with it, without one?

steveoath
    Free Member

You dont necessarily need an sd card. I dont with mine. Its just that most of the inbuilt storage is saved for barnes and noble ebooks.

dux
    Free Member

Ah i see thanks for that steveoath

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Nook E-reader £29 inc shipping and VAT’ is closed to new replies.