Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • PSA: New Chemical Brothers album
  • squirrelking
    Free Member

It is classic chemicals and it isnt. I mean, It Doesn’t Matter follows a similar formula but its not the whole album. Similarly HBHG uses a loop but at least the rest of the tune has a hook.

In fact that’s what it is, it’s half a strip of Velcro. All loops and no hooks.

Anyway, if you like it enjoy it, I’m away to listen to the other recommendations.

DezB
    Free Member

It’s an opinion, get over it

It was a reply to your post. Get over it.

😆

DezB
    Free Member

Today I have been mostly listening to this
    https://danielavery.bandcamp.com/

It’s got no lyrics but lotsa bleeps and squelches.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mister-P
    Free Member

Song For Alpha is a fantastic album and his Essential Mix is a good one too. Definitely a headphones kind of listening. My poor van stereo doesn’t do it any justice.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Dez – difference is I wasn’t breaking rule 1. That’s your choice, I made mine.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Oooh I like that Daniel Avery. Few mins in and I’m thinking it’s a mellower Selected Ambient Works of a certain Twin. ;o) Sounds lurvely. It’s definitely headphones listening.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m thinking it’s a mellower…

Some of it isn’t 🙂

kelvin

a mellower Selected Ambient Works

That’s exactly what I think about that Visible Gravity track/album he gave away.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m saving the rest for later…It’s not going to be nightmare inducing is it? AFX is certainly not bedtime listening.

I’ve gone back to last night’s King Shiloh mix on Red Light Radio. 1030pm here, glass of Shiraz and I’m trying to get back to Perth time. I’ve been knackered all day and refused to sleep. Now it’s bedtime-ish and hurrah I’m wide awake.

Direct and Live on Red Light Radio

Posted by King Shiloh Sound System on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

DezB
    Free Member

^^ can’t be embedded.
    Here, you want nightmare.. Flying Lotus announced new album, Flamagra, with a beautifully unhinged David Firth collaboration video. Oh yes.

senorj

Liking the Daniel Avery.👍

aphex_2k
    Free Member

yeah can’t be embedded but if you click “watch in facebook” it should work (does for me but might be linked somehow to my account)

Just do a search for king shiloh on FB if should come up then. It’s usually a weekly show.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

hahah DezB yeah. That’s pretty freaky.
    i
    Check out Chimpo. Watch ya bass bins I’m tellin ya.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘PSA: New Chemical Brothers album’ is closed to new replies.