Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA – Morvelo
  • asbrooks

Various pieces of kit in the sale

Linky

weeksy

Their stuff certainly makes a statement

rOcKeTdOg

all typical road stuff since it got sold and separated from Overland. |Overland doing some interesting recycled/repurposed stuff these days and there kit is more relevant

devash
    Free Member

I’m a huge Morvelo fan. Some of my favourite tops that I own are made by them. It’s a shame they don’t do as much MTB kit any more.

Hackney GT is another cool brand if you like tasteful but still ‘in your face’ graphics.

nickc

So what’s happened at Morvelo, I’m pretty sure Overland just used to be a “collection” by Morvelo, they now seem to be a separate company? I know that Morvelo became a part of the THG group, which raises all sort of questions, and they seem to have given up on MTB stuff.

Any one in the loop?

nixie

I think the morvelo founders sold morvelo to THG after splitting overland off. Now looks like they are operating overland as a more sustainable model.

pictonroad

Their Rise and descend shorts are my gold standard MTB shorts. Highly recommended.

continuity
    Free Member

“Retch classic Jersey”

Yes, quite.

I dunno quite how they think they can get away with £90 on sale for a jersey; I’ve had plenty of Morvelo stuff, it’s just cheap Chinese repro with bold designs.

beagle
    Free Member

A lot of the newer stuff is Chinese. The early stuff was made in EU (Poland I think). It was top drawer quality/sizing. Still have a couple of bits from that era. Washed well and lasted.

I really noticed when they shifted production.

MoreCashThanDash

Morvelo have the “**** cancer” socks back in stock BTW.

ugarizza
    Free Member

It’s certainly a bold and strong look!
    The shirts would have to be amazingly good quality to put up with those colours.
    At least if you spill food down it, it won’t show.

Vortexracing

Their Rise and descend shorts are my gold standard MTB shorts. Highly recommended.

2nd that

Overland are currently doing 30% off the whole site

beagle
    Free Member

Oi! My stuff was stealth black!!

Had good results with overland too. Especially their riding shirts (short and long sleeved).

swoosh
    Free Member

The last MTB kit Morvelo did was mesh material which was only good for really hot weather, useless for the other 51 weeks and 5 days of the year here in the UK.
    Just looked at the Hackney GT stuff and they’ve got the same material for their kit, what’s that all about?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Morvelo’ is closed to new replies.