PSA – Moors Valley (Dorset) – Quality Photos + the usual Singletrack/family fun

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA – Moors Valley (Dorset) – Quality Photos + the usual Singletrack/family fun
  • I know there are some people on here that are interested in photography and a few more that have children. I think there are even some that like riding a bike

The BWPA (British Wildlife Photography Awards) have their annual display at the Moors Valley visitor center until 10th March 2013. As always, there are some fabulous photos on display 🙂

Website

For those that do not know, there is also some great stuff for kids so this makes a great family day out and you can (if you wish) take your bike for a spin as well

Very wet and rainy today, but still a good day out 🙂

Premier Icon beamers
    Subscriber

We went to Moors Valley a lot when we used to live in Blandford.

What a great place for the family.

M1llh0use

Rode there today, very wet indeed. Was passed by a group of 6 29er HTs going nose to tail fairly quickly…

Quick bump for the daytime crowd.

Also a LINK to the British Wildlife Photographers Website which has some of the images on display

Premier Icon spooky_b329
    Subscriber

I vaguely remember trying to cycle along the tree top trail when I was younger…after the first section I decided it was a bit too cheeky (aka didn’t want a rollocking) 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Moors Valley (Dorset) – Quality Photos + the usual Singletrack/family fun’ is closed to new replies.