• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by deft.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA – Montaine Featherlight smock – £23 @ TKMaxx
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Picked one up from the Huddersfield branch. Were £29.99 but the red label cheerfully proclaimed they wanted less than that…. there were around 10 left on the rack, small, XL and XXL. Mostly black, couple of beige ones.

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

cack !!!!! I just paid £50 for the same item in manchester TK-MAX.pretty good garment it has to be said

marsdenman
    Free Member

Sorry!

Glad you like yours, though – they always seem well thought of so it seemed foolish not too…

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

yeah a good buy for fifty , monster bargain for £23 ,happy days

mart

Del

eh? the featherlight smock is available in loads of places for under 50 quid?

muddyground
    Free Member

Been tempted, but can’t get past TKMaxx and their habit of puncturing the arms of jackets with the security tags.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

mart, i got one of them in the market st tk maxx about 6 weeks ago for 30 quid mate!

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

Am I on the right garment – lightweight primaloft with half zip .Am I the only silly f……r who has paid over the odds.

druidh
    Free Member

The Featherlight is just plain Pertex – no insulation!

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

mine is pertex shell + primaloft inner

marsdenman
    Free Member

the one i’m on about it just the pertex shell ‘packs down very samll’ item.
    Apologies if I have caused confusion…

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

in that case pheeew !I think I caused the confusion all by myself.not having bagged a bargain related panic

Rich
    Free Member

Mr potatohead, that sounds more like a Prism.
    Normally around £80.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Mrpotatohead – could it be a ‘Bivvy’ Jacket or a ‘fireball’ – noticed they had a couple in a TK Maxx last month – prisms have full zips I think (well mine does anyway), in any event they are all about £80 normally so all is good

They had some of the triple layer e-vent jackets in central london TK Maxx (TCR) as well – £150ish iirc

avdave2

showing 5 available online, I have one and they are excellent.

deft
    Free Member

They did something called the ‘Featherlite Thermo’ smock aimed at the military which had a bit of primaloft filling. I don’t think it ever really made it to market (and probably ended up reincarnated as the Fireball) so this might be them being sold off

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Montaine Featherlight smock – £23 @ TKMaxx’ is closed to new replies.