Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • PSA – Mira Digital shower.
  • wwaswas

It’s not registering on Bluetooth

It’s already subsumed into the Skynet botnet. hth.

dantsw13

If it’s a Mira Mode, download the App

perchypanther
    Free Member

Lootooth?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    legend
    Free Member

Lootooth?

Pootooth shirley?

dantsw13

Scuttler – I tend to agree with most of the “smart house” stuff out there. I only looked into Digital Showers on the recommendation of my plumber – both my shower rooms are difficult spaces and the ability to place a remote switch away from the physical shower head was a real plus, along with the temp/flow balancing. When I realised I could combine the bath filler through it, the cost came right down too.

The App is a bit of a gimmick – certainly not the reason I went for this one, but it actually works well for its intended purpose. I use it for the bath every time – the whole family has a preset temp & level each now.

With any tech like this I think the key is:
    -Does it work?
    -is it useful?
    -Do you actually use it?

It does, it is, and I do, so reckon it’s a success. My phone is full of apps I don’t use, but this one I do.

matt_outandabout

Lootooth?

Pootooth shirley?

Log-on is required.
    Emergency log off in case of Russian hack is the words “pan, pan, pan” repeated….

alanl
    Free Member

I’m very sceptical about such technology in basic items. I fit a lot of Mira Advance showers for disabled quarters. I also repair/replace an awful lot of them. The conclusion at work is that they are far too complicated for what they need to achieve.
    One example, the status lights comes on, and the shower turns off. There are 3 items this could be that have failed. Mira cannot give any help, they just say change these 3 parts. The parts cost nearly as much as a new shower, so we just fit a new one. They are not cheap.
    Adding bluetooth etc just adds something else to go wrong with them.
    Make sure you get the extended warranty with them.

sarawak
    Free Member

If you can switch the shower on without being near it does that mean you get washed without getting wet?

Wonder if it uses water or snowflakes?

sarawak
    Free Member

The whole family have preset temperatures and water levels for their baths????
    WTF.
    Somebody must be mind numbingly boring (and anal) if they always want exactly the same amount of water at exactly the same temperature EVERY TIME.

Methinks this is a solution to a problem that never existed. Not to mention all the water wasted in present bath levels. Have a shower and save the planet.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Is it just another toy for folk to justify those daft Alexa things to themselves?….

Cougar

press the button, shower warms up, then turns off so you can get in without flooding the floor, and press again, and the showers at the right temp.

it’s got to the stage when we go away, you press the button expecting it to go off after reaching temp, but it never does. After 5 minutes you realise.

Mine takes like five seconds to reach temperature, but then I don’t live in a hotel complex.

Does this work with a combi boiler?

Mine’s cold-fed only, doesn’t touch the boiler.

rone

To add to this I just got the new WiFi toilet roll holder.

It despenses big roll whilst I’m on my phone on the toilet.

Hoping they get the remote flush added to app next month.

dantsw13

Yawn.Dont want one don’t buy one.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Mira Digital shower.’ is closed to new replies.