Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • PSA Manitou Circus Expert £190
  • woodlikesbikes

CRC have got Manitou Circus Expert forks in stock £190 with the discount code.

Given they have been out of stock for a year everywhere I was very surprised to see them at that price. Hopefully I’ve not missed anything and it proves to be a bargain.

nwgiles
    Free Member

26” inches wheel dj fork.

cjr61

Thank you!

beer247

Also 20mm axle, prob non-boost…

nwgiles
    Free Member

These will be 20x110mm

boost it is

tomhoward

Also has the jump specific damper, will be terrible for a ‘normal’ MTB.

Northwind

Are people missing the point? Yes these are forks for one job, this isn’t a PSA for everyone

desperatebicycle
    Free Member

Manitou Circus? sound ideal to go on my Big Top frame 😛

dangeourbrain

These will be 20x110mm

boost it is

Boost it isn’t in all likelihood.
    20×110 isn’t boost, its old fashioned 20mm

20×110 boost is however, boost.

nwgiles
    Free Member

110 is 110 it fits the width of your wheels, surely the point about boost being for the drivetrain chain line is mute on the front?

nwgiles
    Free Member

regardless, thank you its a good PSA and I bought one as a spare for my DJ bike

Northwind

20×110 is “20mm old”, still the best allround hub standard and therefore it’s been made obsolete for most things. But not for dirt jumping. There is of course a new shitshow alternative whiich is 20mm Boost, which is also 20×110 but has wider spoke flanges, and generally won’t fit an older 20mm fork. I get the feeling it’s a mostly failed standard but maybe not, it’s sort of hard to spot because of the stupid naming.

(15×110 is boost, 15 x 100 was nonboost

cjr61

I appreciated the PSA and bought a pair for my jump bike to replace my older coil Pikes. Many thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.