Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • PSA Madison half price sale
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Magic, thanks Tracey, was needing some new riding tops. 👌🏻

Tracey

Quite a selection to go at

johnw1984
    Free Member

Boo! all the shorts are small.

If I buy them all, maybe I can stitch them together? 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

And their shorts come up small anyway, IME.

Nice quality stuff, but I have enough of it already.

DickBarton

Where has the obsession with long songs come from? Awful things for biking in…I want short ones, just over the ankle. Nothing looks as daft as riding gear of short sleeves and short leggings (aka shorts!) and then some clown socks that go up to your knee…if you need that amount of coverage put longer legged shorts on aka trousers!!!!

Rubbish sleep and I’m grumpy and no-one else is around yet for me to moan at!!!

Mister-P
    Free Member

I’m glad I’m not wearing bib shorts with long socks and road shoes right now. I’d be horrified to think some grumpy stranger on the internet thinks it looks daft. How embarrassing would that be?

They are Madison RoadRace socks by the way.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Thanks! New top and long socks ordered, just to annoy the grumpy sod above!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Where has the obsession with long songs come from?

ELO

peekay

Socks above the ankle stop the space between the bottom of the ankle and top of the shoefrom being shredded by brambles in a similar way to the crook of the elbow.

Also when falling off and sliding on the ground, a bit of sock prevents ankle gravel rash.

DickBarton

Sounds like I’m needing to fall off a lot more so I can experience the need for longer socks then. Thanks for this, I’ve got something else to be grumpy about now…I’m not falling off enough and the falls I am having aren’t the right kind either.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

There’s no way on earth socks are protecting from brambles! Mibbe you have soft southern brambles? 🙂

Are long socks not a roadie thing?

fathomer

chakaping Subscriber
    And their shorts come up small anyway, IME.

Depends on the short, I’ve got the Zenith DWR in a small, which are a tad big and the Flux in a medium, which are about the same size and no way was I getting in a small! Nice shorts though.

Oh and longer socks look better IMO 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Depends on the short, I’ve got the Zenith DWR in a small, which are a tad big and the Flux in a medium, which are about the same size and no way was I getting in a small! Nice shorts though.

I had to size up to large in the standard Zenith and couldn’t fit in medium Roam shorts.

I’m a medium in other brands, but I’m probably on the upper end of a medium.

RicB

If you look at the sizing guides, the size range for shorts is quite small. Medium is 29.5-31.5 waist.

jimdubleyou

Flux capacity liners actually came up big I’d say. Or at least quite stretchy…

jimmy748

I used Start fitness for the first time 2 weeks ago and would highly recommend them on customer service, I ordered some Burgtec Penthouse MK4 pedals in Purple on a Sunday evening and had an email Monday apologising they were now out of stock but I could have another colour, a immediate refund or a pair of MK5’s in Purple for the same price, ended up with Purple MK5’s for £75 delivered.

loughor
    Free Member

Cheers OP ! First pair of Five Tens ordered ! Less VAT and one week delivery to Hong Kong in one week.
    Happy

hatter

Got a few sets of the flux capacity bib liners, handy bits of kit,

andybrad

like the flux liners but the pad is massive!

ordered a t shirt

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Marginal gains over the UCI compliant crowd! 😆

Pros can are now being actively punished since last year if they go higher than half the distance between the middle of the lateral malleolus and the middle of the fibula head.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘PSA Madison half price sale’ is closed to new replies.