Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • PSA – LPG heating users – give lpg-save.co.uk a go
  • convert

Sorry, cant use the useless search facility to credit the user who gave me the detail but I thought I’d pass on the recommendation…..

Bulk tank LPG home for heating here – which was like burning £10 notes even before the world went nuts. I was stuck in a 2 year deal we stupidly signed up to when we moved in. Someone here mentioned https://lpg-save.co.uk/. Basically a bulk buy network that negotiates preferential deals for individual houses/businesses by grouping you together.

Anyway – 2 year deal is up and I plugged my details into their website. I’m now signed up to a new 2 year deal 30% – YES THIRTY PERCENT – cheaper that our last one with a halving of the daily tank rental fee and much better terms with regard to price increases (fixed for a year and a max of 5p per litre increase in year 2). Curiously – the new deal is with my existing supplier (Flogas) so no new account or anything – just a way better rate.

So if you are out of contract or coming up to the end, give it a go – you don’t get many good news energy stories in 2022!

And whoever it was who recommended them – thank you! That’s £1500 over the next 2 years you have just saved me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.